Scene 1

It's was late night at a fastfood joint, it's name "Insert name", they employees just got past a hoard of cars and we're slowing down for the last few that just arrived like mist in the morning, you didn't know they were here till the speakers yelled at you.

Employee 2: Hey can you do a tea-flip for me? (Make a new batch of tea and switch out the empty or almost empty canteen)

Employee 1: when I'm done with this order I can, don't worry shouldn't take that long-

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The speaker, other known as squawk box, bleated like a baby goat to get the attention of any near employees to get it to shut up.

Employee 1: sorry it'll be a little bit longer I have to take this order.

Employee 2: Thats alright I got it, my food was just handed out and I haven't seen any other cars drive in.

Employee 2 went to start the tea-flip and employee 1 started the order.

Unknown character: I would like a..... cheesecake

Employee 1: slice or shake?

Unknown character: I want a slice

Employee 1: plain or with toppings?

Unknown character: CHEESECAKE

Employee 1: Ok...

Unknown character: I want a cheesecake shake extra cheesecake , and a cheesecake shake

Employee 1: alright so that's a cheesecake shake and a cheesecake shake extra cheesecake as well as a cheesecake slice plain

Unknown character: NO, no slice just the two shakes.

Employee 1: *inhales* Alrighty then, would there be anything else?

Unknown character: Yes

Employee 1: ok what can I get for you?

Unknown character: That's all

Employee 1: .... Alrighty that will be *insert price*

Unknown character: *drives off*

Employee 1: ........just get it done and over with *goes and makes the shakes*

Unknown character: *pulls up to see the shakes being made*

Employee 1: *brakes the bottom of the cup*

Unknown character: *still watching unblinking*

Employee 1: *sighs and grabs a empty cups and scrapes out the contents and puts it into another cup filling it up again and razzleing it one more time*

The start of the Ragh of the cheesecake lady

On pause....