"Ends with us" (part1)

I held my gun up in air ready to bombard every single men of Jackson and himself with my gun .

I was ready to bathe in when my phone vibrated. I decided to ignore it but the next thought that crossed my mind was Yn. I retreated and immediately picked it up.

On the phone-

Eunwoo - Don't go in.

Taehyung - What do you mean??

Eunwoo - Just don't go in.

Taehyung - I know Jackson has been a good friend of you back in the days but I thought you loved Yn too.

Eunwoo - I did and it isn't about my friendship with Jackson. It's Jennie.

Taehyung - What the fuck?? Why are you bringing her up?? I thought you knew that I never want to talk about her.

Eunwoo- Shut up and listen you dickhead!! Jennie planned the murder of your wife. Jackson just wanted Yn all by himself just like highschool. He didn't assaulted her the first time, the reports were replaced by Jennie. And the last time , Jackson was drugged with Viagra.

Taehyung - And how in the fucking hell you know that??

Eunwoo- Because Jackson is with me, and yn.

Taehyung's heart dropped to his stomach. The one that's been haunting Yn for so long was freaking in front of her right now.

Eunwoo- Don't worry Jimin is taking care of Yn.

Taehyung- WHERE IS JENNIE??

Eunwoo- The place where it all started. The Kim mansion.

Taehyung - Why would she be there??

Eunwoo- You know very well.

Taehyung - Don't tell me she-

It was a matter of few seconds. He turned the wheel to its max by his single hand itself. It all happened like movies. Meanwhile, his men just followed him turning their cars also .

He drived like a racer. He was in anxiety for his beloved wife. He was craving for her like a fish held brutally away from its ocean. He was unable to breathe as if he was a victim of a serious stempade.

The minute his car entered the gate of his mansion, he neither looked left not right and just barged into the living room . He met with a sight of Yn in Jimin's arms being comforted. Eunwoo hold Jackson by his neck and shouting.

Eunwoo- THE FUCK?? DON'T YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF WORD MARRIED?? I FUCKING KNEW YOU LOVED YN TOO AND YOU COULDN'T IMAGINE TO HURT HER IN ANY WAY BUT WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL YOU CHOSE TO WORK ALONG THAT WHORE?

Jackson - AAA LEAVE IT YOU DICKHEAD!! MY NECK HURTS!! IT'S GONNA SNAP NOW!! I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVED YN!!

Eunwoo- Oh??!! YOU THINK I DON'T LOVE HER??

Taehyung - WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLES ARE SAYING?? I'MMA BLOW UP YOUR HEADS WITH MY RIFLE !! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY WIFE??

Jimin- SHUT UP YOU MORONS OR I'LL FREAKING THROW YOU ALL OFF A CLIFF. REMEMBER SHE IS MY SISTER AND I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU ALL!!! If you guys really care about her, find that bitch Jennie.

At the mention of Jennie, Yn's ears perked up.

Yn- W-w-what about Jennie?

Jimin- Yn shut up! Why didn't you told us about Jennie before?