18

Hyunsuk stop as he saw a figure that's quite familiar to him. Yoshinori who's walking beside him stopped as well and turned at Hyunsuk who's suddenly stopped before he look toward the direction Hyunsuk has been staring at.

"Oh? Choi Hyunsuk?" That familiar figure greeted as he looked at Hyunsuk's direction. It's Taehyung. Taehyung walked toward Hyunsuk.

"Isn't that that famous lawyer, Kim Taehyung?" Yoshinori whispered as Taehyung walked toward their direction.

"Yeah," Hyunsuk said.

"And you know him?" Yoshinori asked.

"I'm surprised that you know. Despite of being a Japanese," Hyunsuk said.

"Well. I watched news tho," Yoshinori said.

"I know that you're studying here. I didn't expect that I'll actually see you here today," Taehyung said. He turned at Yoshinori. "Your friend?"

"Yes. Kanemoto Yoshinori. He's in the same course as I am," Hyunsuk introduced Yoshinori.

"Ah," Taehyung nodded. Taehyung hold out his hand for a hand shake. "I'm Kim Taehyung,"

"What are you doing here?" Hyunsuk asked. "Ah! I forgot that Yoshi is going to the library. I'll talk to you later?"

"No. No. Hyunsuk-ah. I'll go to the library by myself and wait for you at the cafe, okay? Take your time," Yoshinori said.

"Oh. Okay then," Hyunsuk said. Yoshinori then walked away leaving the two.

"I have an appointment with the professor. Seems like he still has a class so I'm waiting for him. But I found someone who I knew here and have a chat with him for a bit," Taehyung said.

"You know that Jihoon attending Law School here as well, right?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Eh? Law School? Didn't he took the business course? Ah! That's why Jimin has been saying I'm influencing him even in his study. Did his parents know about it? I don't think they did," Taehyung said.

"I don't think they knew too," Hyunsuk stated. "Um.. Taehyung-nim,"

"Just call me hyung. I'm the same age as your older brother though," Taehyung said. "You can call me samcheon like Jihoon did too. I don't mind having more nephew despite being the only child,"

"I'll call you Taehyung hyung," Hyunsuk said. "Um... Hyung. Can I ask about the husband of your client? The one who has the same curse as I am,"

"Ah! That person," Taehyung nodded. "Sure. But is there anything happened between you and Jihoon?"

"No. He has been taking care of me very well," Hyunsuk said.

"By kissing you everyday?" Taehyung asked.

"It sounds weird if you mention that but yeah," Hyunsuk said.

"Right," Taehyung giggled. "So, what do you want to know? I'll tell you what I know,"

"You said that he acted as if he didn't care about his wife anymore, to make the wife stop loving him because he just got diagnosed with cancer on a severe stage and has just plenty of time left for him to live, right?" Hyunsuk asked. "What do you think the wife will do if he didn't purposely treat her badly that his wife finally filed a divorce?"

"Hm... That's a tricky question. I'm not them so I couldn't give you the actual answer. But I can tell that the wife probably will suffering more if he didn't do that and left when they're still a lovely couple," Taehyung said. "Love. It's really complicated, you know. Everyone's view of love is different from one and another.  For their case, the husband has putting a lot of thoughts and feel like he need to stop the love from his wife to not making his wife suffered too much. But, there is still a chance the wife won't even stop loving him but she just went with his flow because she can see the direction her husband taking their relationship to. Either way, the husband will suffer the most because he has been faking that he doesn't love his wife when in reality he love his wife will all of his life,"