Lin Jiu smiled playfully, "You must welcome it , I plan to have a different wine list every day!"

After finishing speaking, Lin Jiu repeated what he had just done, and brought two glasses to Molly.

"Sit down." Molly took a glass of Roselle vodka, then pushed another glass in front of Lin Jiu, and tapped the seat opposite her with her chin.

Lin Jiu didn't know, so this cup is for her?

She sat down obediently, didn't she? How do you make it look like Molly is the boss?

Molly didn't care so much, and went straight to the point: "Next month, my mother will hold a retirement ceremony in the cabinet, and I would like to invite you to be the person in charge of catering. Is it convenient for you? The content is afternoon tea Desserts are enough, and you can set the price, as much as you want."

Lin Jiu looked confused, "...Oh, next month, the time will be free, but it's just the cabinet? There should be many important officials in such a big event. I may not be able to handle this kind of scene, I am not worthy."

Molly frowned, "In the past, the pastry chefs usually invited for the retirement ceremonies of other politicians were from Gula Danqi. If I read correctly just now, Lou The one who makes desserts at the window should be theirs, right? You can recruit such a person, but you are still worried about your lack of skills?"

Lin Jiu put his hands on his chest, "It's not that I'm worried about technical problems, it's just that I'm just like this after all. An ordinary interstellar civilian, I have never seen such a big scene, if I accidentally offend someone, I can't afford it."

Molly: "The specification for less than 50 people, 100,000 star coins."

Lin Jiu Heart skipped a beat, 100,000 stars for 50 people? Good guy, afternoon tea worth 2,000 star coins per person, help me, have you started spending money on it?

She coughed twice, "It's not a matter of money, we are not like you who come from aristocratic backgrounds, and we don't usually deal with nobles, so we're not used to it." Molly glanced at Haggs, who was obsessed with reading, "

He Isnt it a nobleman? Heggs, he will also go to the ceremony that day. There are probably very few people with a higher rank than him present. You are not afraid of him. What are you worried about? No one will eat you up, you are Lei Ning The person in charge officially invited by Madam, no one dares to say anything."

Lin Jiu hesitated, and quietly glanced at Haggs next to him, it sounded pretty good, but it was the first time for her to leave the carbohydrate bomb and go out to cook, I don't know Does this kind of business system calculate data?

[All food preferences and benefits generated by the host will be included in the task progress. 】

The system suddenly appeared in Lin Jiu's mind and a sentence sounded.

That's not bad. If you successfully complete the celebration content of this ceremony, wouldn't it mean that her turnover will directly explode and she can be promoted to A-level, right? !

"Okay! Then I'll take it, but the cost of ingredients incurred that day..." Before Lin Jiu finished speaking, there was a sudden noise downstairs.

Lin Jiu stopped talking and smiled at Molly, motioning her to check what's going on first, so she ran to the balcony and looked down, hey, what is this doing, is it a revolution?

I saw a group of aunts holding flashing light boards at the door of the first floor of the carbon water bomb. The light boards are colorful.

At first, Lin Jiu thought she was a fan of the store, until he saw her clearly read the content on the light board, well, he was being affectionate, and the faultfinder finally came to the door.