14

After a busy week, the newly upgraded spacious dine-in location of Carbon Water Bomb gradually became crowded, and more and more famous diners came here. The shop arranged a one-day shop holiday.

So when Vivienne came to Carb Bomb with Pepe in her arms, she was undoubtedly rejected.

At that time, Lin Jiu was shopping in the real world. Tomorrow night, she wanted to hold a simple welcome banquet for the new operation lady and Sigley. She hadn't figured out anything delicious yet.

"Ding——"

the mobile phone message alert rang, Lin Jiu opened it and found that it was his sister-in-law whom he hadn't contacted for a long time.

[Xiaojiu, I'm going to celebrate Qingqing's birthday in advance, can you pick her up for me tonight? Let's have a meal together by the way. ]

Birthday? In an instant, a spark of inspiration flashed through Lin Jiu's mind, she paused and then quickly replied.

[No problem sister-in-law. ]

Qingqing is her niece. Lin Jiu has always had a good impression of their mother and daughter, but she doesn't please her sister-in-law's parents. Thinking about how she made her brother like that at the beginning, it is understandable for them not to like her.

But sister-in-law and Qingqing have always been nice to her, and will not discriminate against her just because she is a sick child. In the past few years, Lin Jiu will not take the initiative to contact them easily, but he will remit money to their account every month. After all, when his brother passed away She couldn't get away with the matter, she owed both of them mother and daughter.

Thinking about buying enough ingredients, Lin Jiu turned on her phone and looked at the bank card information. The balance is running low. Recently, the fresh ingredients for the carbon water bomb were all bought in the real world by her. A bunch of meat, shrimp, etc. cost a lot of money , but the star coins earned in Interstellar cannot be cashed in, so what if it lasts for a long time...

Thinking of the inspiration just now, Lin Jiu's eyes lit up, and there it is!

She can sell cakes in the interstellar shop!

How can high-margin food forget about desserts? If you use high-end customized series, you can probably earn more. In this way, your own interstellar shop can be upgraded by at least half, so a new sales model gradually formed in Lin Jiu's mind.

He was in a hurry to celebrate his birthday. After seeing off his sister-in-law and niece, it was already dark. Lin Jiu was a little worried. The two of them seemed to be having a bad time in their own home. No wonder they had to have an early birthday. I don't want to live for Qingqing.

Lin Jiu couldn't intervene too much in their lives, for fear of being scolded by his sister-in-law and mother again, he had to promise to come to her directly if needed in the future. I have to say that she is also a person who likes to escape. Not very sleek.

After being depressed for a while, Lin Jiu went to the second floor to continue studying cakes. She had studied baking before, and her skills were not very good, but making a birthday cake was still easy.

After getting everything ready, Lin Jiu posted a post on Xingwang: Tomorrow night, the business hours will be moved to noon, and the snacks will only provide potato flour, and the evening will be used to hold an induction party for new employees, everyone, don't be fooled!

After a few minutes of posting, there was a bunch of protests under the comments.

[Ah, I don't care, I want to attend the induction party! ! ]