6

Seeing that the time had come, Quincy suddenly appeared and jumped into the flashes of red light.

"Ah——" "Fuck fuck!" "Help!"

Today's new look is really efficient. Quincy saw that a group of people were about to run out of this level, and a female player suddenly stopped.

"Nida! Hurry up, what are you doing?" a colleague urged in front.

Quincy kept her fangs and claws still, and took a few steps forward, "Wow——"

Nida took a deep breath: ...

She's not afraid? ?

Quincy felt it was unbelievable that his dignity as an NPC in a horror chamber was offended, so he rushed forward a few more steps, almost killing the female player in the face.

Nida turned her head suddenly, and Quincy was overjoyed, is she finally going to run away?

"Come here! It's the fragrance of this npc!"

Quincy: ?

Five minutes later, Quincy was sniffed by five players in a corner.

"Hello, can you tell us what you had for dinner? It's really delicious." "

Hurry up, don't kill yourself!"

"It's really delicious if you get close!"

Quincy thought, you It's really outrageous, npc has been doing this for several years, this is the first time he was caught by a player, bad luck!

I have no choice but to hand over the address of the carbohydrate bomb. What is this called? Next time I come to work after dinner, I have to take a shower?

After finally sending away these big Buddhas, Quincy wiped the sweat off his forehead and took a deep breath. It's strange, it doesn't smell? Is it because I pickled it myself?

——In

the morning, Lin Jiu was woken up by the news from Guangnao, so he opened it to have a look.

Good guy, news 99+, a bunch of netizens came over from Gemu's post, and the screen was full of red dots.

An account that had no fans at all suddenly gained thousands of followers.

It took a long time to comment on Lin Jiu before she understood the reason, so she posted another post with a picture of the facade.

"The address of the snack bar is on Xingtusuo Street in the capital. The name of the shop is Carbohydrate Bomb. Recently, they serve hot and sour potato powder and coconut milk tortoise paste. Welcome to taste it." Within a few seconds, more than a dozen comments appeared: "Not in

the

capital Star, eat fart, woo woo woo"

"Is your house really better than Gula Danqi? I think they said that the price seems to be only a few tens of coins..." "

Upstairs, dozens of coins are not money. My house is right next to it, and Ill go find out tomorrow!!

Squat upstairs to give feedback!

Has anyone made a video of the store to check it out?

There are praises, requests for cooperation, and some There were doubts about it, and there were those who were playing tricks, but Lin Jiu didn't reply to these comments. Naturally, if you want to attract more guests, you have to be a little suspenseful.