Chapter 1

EP1 Dragon's Watch

In the world of Kepler Earth, in many cycles of warfare, once a beautiful country of Kingdom World is now split into three areas. But peace didn't last long as a new threat, the "Etiolation Trinity" began when a virus broke out causing the creation of zombies they call BUGS.

Before the pandemic even happened, a group of humans suddenly appeared, no Mobile Suits(humans in Kepler Earth) knew where these humans come from,but eventually let them stay, a theory was made that these humans came from the transmission gate from Luoyang. Then again, no one knows if it's true or not but what they knew is that these humans are spirits.

Present day
Here in this city of the Shu area, tall protective walls and a vigilante group known as the "Dragon's Watch" protects the people. On the terrace walls stands a few people, a young boy by the name Jason Collins and an adult named Michael Afton stood near 3 Gundams, Zhao Yun 00 Gundam, Ma Chao Gundam Barbatos and Liu Bei Unicorn Gundam along with Haro.

Liu Bei was looking through the binoculars as the others started a conversation. "Hey, Ma Chao. The number of BUGS has been increasing lately, don't you think?" Zhao Yun glanced at Ma Chao who sighs,"Yep, it shows how widespread the infection has become."

"But if the number keeps rising..."Micheal trailed off before earning a chuckle from Jason,"Heh, it'll be fine, right? We got this protective wall after all," he said as he patted the wall. "You heard him Mike. It'll be fine, it's rare for BUGS to show up here," Zhao Yun said to Michael who grumbled. "But we can't be so sure about it..." Ma Chao said.

That's when Liu Bei saw something through the binoculars, he zoomed in and saw BUGS chasing four people and they're coming to his direction,"That's..." "Liu Bei, what's wrong?" Ma Chao asked as Liu Bei turn around, "Swarm of BUGS, people are being chased!" He said making the rest yelled in shock," I blame Zhao Yun for jinxing that..." Jason sweatdropped as Zhao Yun yelled," Hah!?" Liu Bei then ran not before telling them to raise the flags with Haro behind him.

"Let's go guys!" Ma Chao said and ran after the two spirits,"H-hey, wait for me!" Zhao Yun yelled.

As this was happening, the four Gundams on their bikes were currently trying to escape the BUGS that were hot on their tails."Brother Guan Yu! They're going to catch up. We have to fight!" Zhang Fei God Gundam exclaimed but Guan Yu Nu Gundam yelled back,"We're outnumbered nonetheless, we have to run," Zhang Fei grunted at that. "He's right, Zhang Fei. Even if we did fight, we'll ran out of stamina," Zeno Hope Blitz Gundam said as his twin sister Zena Hope Gaia Gundam drove close to him.

The twins from Neo World were caught up to this pandemic and met with the two and joined in.

It wasn't until when one of the vehicles containing BUGS drove up to Guan Yu and bumped into him much to their surprise, luckily Guan Yu managed to maintain balance of his bike and sped up. Two more BUGS jumped at Zeno who evaded them causing both to fell to ground and crashed into two more. Zhang Fei was too focus on his bike that he didn't noticed a larger vehicle came behind him, one of the BUGS aimed its weapon and fired at Zhang Fei's bike making him lost control and fell.

"Zhang Fei!" Zena yelled as she, Zeno and Guan Yu skidded to a halt and try to help him.

"Darn...I'm not that type of person to run away...I'll take you on myself!" Zhang Fei said not long before the others join in,"We have no choice..." Guan Yu said as he brought up his weapon. "We have to fight back, don't we?" Zeno brought out his sword as his twin sister brought out her beam pistols,"Let's go guys!"

The four had their backs against each other as BUGS started to surround them. Before the BUGS can attack, they were all shot down instantly. "Who is it?" Zhang Fei asked as the others turn around revealing Liu Bei and his gang,"That's..." Zeno trailed off as Guan Yu spoke,"Who are you?"