Plane Time/ Hotel arrival

I was listening to my music when Colby fell asleep on my shoulder. "Damn. At least you can sleep. I will wait till we get to a hotel." After watching a show we landed. After arriving at the hotel it was almost midnight. "I'mma call Kat so she knows we arrived at the hotel."

"Ok you do that. I will go get in the shower."

"K." It went to voicemail. "Hey Kat we arrived at the hotel safely. I will call tomorrow to let you know what's going on." I got my clothes ready for tomorrow and waited for Colby to get out of the shower.

"I'm out. You can go take your shower." Colby said while drying his hair.

"Ok thank you."

"No problem." After I got in the shower Colby came into the bathroom. "Uh Y/N? Your mom is calling you."

"Why is she calling this late at night?"

"I don't know."

"Can you please answer it? Just tell her I am in the shower and I will talk as soon as I'm out."

"I will do that." He answered the phone.

"Y/N! When we're you going to tell me you had a boyfriend?! I should have been the first person you told! When can I meet him?"

"Hello miss L/N, Y/N is in the shower and she said that she will talk to you as soon as she's out."

"Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were my daughter. Thank you for letting me know. You seem like a nice young man but if you ever hurt her." The mom paused. "You will never be aloud to see her on anything again."

"Yes ma'am." Colby said

"I'm out now. Can I talk to her?"

"Here is your phone."

"Thanks. Hey mom."

"When we're you going to tell me you had a boyfriend?! I should have been the first person you told! When can I meet him?" She said all over again.

"I was going to tell you as soon as the love was over but I forgot. And you can meet him when I come to visit. I love you but I need some sleep, so I gotta go now. Bye talk to you soon!" I hung up then crawled into the bed next to the door. Colby was there a few seconds later. "You want something?"

"Can I sleep next to you?"

"I don't mind but can you turn the lights off?"

"Sure" Colby got up to turn the lights off while I climbed under the covers. After turning the lights off he crawled in bed with me and we both fell asleep. In the morning I got woke up by the lights being turned on. "Morning Y/N."

"I'mma get coffee before it's a good morning 🥱."

"Ok" we went and got coffee for us both. After we got to the hotel and I drank my coffee, I gave him a kiss. "Your coffee is sweeter than mine." He said

"Oh I got that from my dad. He likes his coffee sweet."

"That would be why. When is the investigation gonna happen?"

"It will be held tonight. I usually do my investigations alone, but not this time."

"Yup because you will have me with you." He was smiling when he said that.

"After the investigation we have two days till we fly back. I will be editing the video tomorrow and send it out the next day." I started talking to myself when Colby cut me off.

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺
A/n here! This is the last page of the story. I'm so sorry if you liked it but I lost motivation a long time ago. I started a Mafia story soon called Blood and Flowers, the first page is out so I hope you go and check it out!

With all of that said, I hope you all have a wonderful blessed day/noon/night!