the wedding disaster

* bowser was waiting on the stand for his new queen. he saw peach (luigi) walking down the aisle with the Bouquet of Blossoms in her hand and everyone was looking at him they said wow she is petty and gorgeous with her white dress instead of her pink one Bowser was blushing he was a blushing mess and he was thinking about his future with peach and how many kids they were gonna have but he kept himself calm Luigi finally got to the stand and he turned to face bowser. Luigi was scared he knew he would screw things up, and bowser would know that he wasn't peach and he would tear him apart*

well, then let's get things started said the pastor.

*Luigi started to sweat and started to panic he was thinking that this was not happening he thought it was all a dream he started to hyperventilate his skin started to turn white and pale he started to breathe harder and faster he grabbed his chest his vision was becoming blurry and he accidentally drops the Bouquet of Blossoms and grabs bowser's hand he looks up at bowser. his eyes were looking around, but it all came to a blur to him. he passed out right in front of him. Bowser grabs peach (luigi) in worry about what was going on with her and why she had passed out. the wig falls off his head as everyone gasps bowser takes off the mask and sees it's mario but Mario was small so in his mind, he was thinking who could it be and then he knew it was the green Mario brother Luigi so bowser took Luigi back to the room he was going to punish him.

Hours later Luigi woke up he stretched his arms and legs and opened his eyes before touching his head the wig was gone luigi started to panic and he looked around the room he had touched his face but the mask was gone to he searched for it around the bed but couldn't find it he was about to have a panic attack luigi sat on the big bed he had put his hands on his head and started to think as he then walked to the window and looked out he looked down and saw it was a long way down and the sun was already setting luigi turned to the the big doors that had him locked in the room he then sat back down on the bed luigi took of his gloves one by one he saw his dry-blood hands still healing from what he had done to himself he thought for a moment about life it self until he heard bowser unlock the door slamming it hard and started to walk in. Luigi went under the bed as fast as he could, so bowser couldn't see him. bowser walked into the room seeing the white dress under the bed he throws the bed up word luigi eyes widened and Luigi looks for a way to get away from bowser he tries to crawl away from him not wanting bowser to torture him *

bowser, please! Said Luigi

*bowser starts to pick up things, then throws things at Luigi and fires fire out of his mouth. Bowser's nose started to blow out smoke*

I'm going to make you feel PAIN GREENIE!! said bowser

*he starts getting closer to luigi. bowser was about to grab him with his big, strong hand he was about to give luigi a punishment for what he had done to him *