Chapter 6 - Mr. Big

Nick, Judy and Brianna went into the freezing Tundra town and tried to get in but the fence was locked "I bet you don't have a warrant to get in. Darn it, it's a bummer" Nick sarcastically said "you wasted the day on purpose" Judy accused "madam, I have a fake badge. I would never impede on your pretend investigation" Nick tried to defend himself sarcastically "this is not a pretend investigation, look, see, see him? This Otter is missing" Judy showed him "well they should of got a real cop like Brianna to find him" Nick said making Brianna slightly smirk "what is your problem? To see me fail somehow make you better about your own sad miserable life?" Judy asked "it does 100%" Nick responded "now, since your sands warrant, I guess we're done?" he asked "fine, we are done. Here's your pen" she offered but threw it over the fence before he could get it. "First off, you throw like a bunny. Second: You're a very sore loser" he said as he climbed the fence "see ya later officer fluff! So sad this is over, wish I could've helped more" he said sarcastically "the thing is: you don't need a warrant if you have a probable cause and I'm pretty sure I caught a low life climbing the fence. So you're helping plenty! Come on!" Judy snarked.

They eventually found the car but Brianna seemed to have snuck off without them even noticing and found some polar bears she recognised. They eventually got to the car and the polar bears took charge as Brianna was in their car "Reyman? And is that Kevin? Long time no see, and speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me? Huh? For old time sake?" he asked but they grabbed their necks and pulled them into their car "that's a no" Nick said as they drove away to another location.

At the other location

The door open and Brianna was the first to walk in as the others were pushed in afterwards waiting for Mr. Big. Different Polar bears of different sizes came into the room but a gigantic bear came in revealing a small gerbil mouse like animal "Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple-" Nick was interrupted by Mr. Big putting his hand up so Nick didn't hesitate to kiss his ring "this is a simple misunderstanding" he assured "you come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married" he said "well we came here against our will so.." Nick laughed a bit "point is: I did not know that it was your car. And I certainly didn't know about your daughters wedding!" Nick said "I trusted you Nicki, I welcomed you into my home, we broke bread together, Grand mama made you a canowey(?) and how did you repay my generosity? With a rug, made from a butt of a skunk.. a skunk butt rug. You disrespected me, you disrespected my grand mama, who I buried in the skunk butt rug. I told you to never show your face here again but here you are, snooping around with Brianna and this.. what are you? Some sort of the performer, what's with the costume?" Mr Big said "sir, I am a-" Judy began "mime! She is a mime! This mime cannot speak! If you're a mime" Nick interrupted "no, I am a cop and I am on the Emmet Otterton case and my evidence puts him in YOUR car. So intimidate me all you want, I'm going to find out what you did to that Otter if it's the last thing I do" Judy threatened "then I only have one request: Say hello to Grand mama... ICE 'em!" Mr. Big ordered as 2 polar bears lifted Nick and Judy up whilst another held Brianna down and made her watch "woah! I didn't say nothing! I'M NOT SAYING NOTHING!" Nick begged "and you never will" Mr Big snarked "please! no no no no!" Nick continued to plead "oh daddy, it's time for our dance!" his daughter came but noticed the icing issue "what did we say?! No icing anyone at my wedding!" she scoffed "I have to baby, daddy has to, ice 'em" he continued "wait!" she pleaded "that's the bunny and lioness that saved my life yesterday! From the giant donut!" his daughter announced "this bunny?" Mr. Big asked "yeah! Hi" she squealed "hi, I love your dress" Brianna and Judy both said "oh! Thank you" she thanked "mm, put 'em down" Mr Big ordered the polar bears. "You've done me a great service. I will help you find the Otter. I will take you of kindness and pay it forward" Mr. Big said to Judy as they both kissed cheeks and Brianna nodded on approval as Nick look stunned.