4

After that fateful meet with Wei Ying, Zixuan was back at koi tower and to his surprise it was one of those rarest days when his mother was neither drunk nor having her tamper tantrum. He despised his father but never his mother. He couldn't help himself. He still loved her as even if she was most of the times having temper tantrum and be mean to him she would apologize and tell him she loved him even if he was son of a manwhore.

When he had entered his mother had been just about to reach his room in worry as he was to be back by very less than half day but it took longer than that and she had been worried. He felt good knowing she still cared for him genuinely.

"What happened Zixaun? Are you alright? Did something happen? Why are your eyes so red? Come with me." Madam Jin bombarded him as soon as he was close enough and took him to her room.

She put on some privacy tilasmans around the room knowing her son would be embarrassed.

"Now tell me what happened?"

"Mother...I hate father...why don't you hate him?" Madam Jin was taken aback by his words.

"I hate father, I hate father's clan, I hate how he treats you, me, women, men. Why don't you?" He said again.

"I do zixuan. I do." She said in a small voice.

"Then why? Why do you help him, his clan, why?! I don't seeing you pitied or talked about! I don't want to be in a place where nobody respects my mother! Why mother!? Why don't you do something!?" Zixuan busted out. Not that he was planning to but he did.

Madam Jin sat there stunned for few moments.

"Zixuan...idk why but maybe it was because I wanted peaceful things for you I wanted to secure something for you with Jin clan's backing. I never knew you didn't want that." She said defeatedly.

"It's ok. I won't sit back now. But tell me what would you do if you won't have a big backing? How would you get a great cultivation partner if you would not have everything?" Madam Jin asked him concerned for his future but as soon as partner was bought up zixuan flushed thinking about someone and got caught by his mother. She teased him and he finally revealed that he fell for Wei Wuxian. Tho at first she was vary knowing Jiang clan's attitude towards him worried for her son as his cultivation partner but saw how much admiration was there in his eyes and how capable that young man was she gave up. She instructed him to make as much ruckus as possible and spread as much bad things about his father as he could and she would make his father's life hell too by being uncooperative.

《Wei Wuxian》

It's been a week since he ran into Zixuan and met his uncle who took him to his grandmother.

His grandmother Baoshan Sanren had been furious about things happened to him and got to know that she had originally asked Sect Leader Jiang about him but was informed that he was dead and she due to guilt went into seclusion.  And now that he is back and well she will help him. He also got to know a shocking thing. He had been on the journey to godhood and his power is rapidly increasing. At first he couldn't understand but then while he was on his way back to lotus pier he came across a small shrine temple. It had his statue and found a lot of people worshipping him and named him as Safety and ghostly God. Well that was sure weird for him and he just hoped nothing of this reaches lotus pier but he soon got a letter from her shijie stating that there are alot of rumors floating around in lotus pier and the jiangs are furious. And the rumors were of what was happening. And Wuxian decided to defect from the clan the same moment as he knew if he stepped in lotus pier now he won't be allowed out.

He went back to his grandmother who then gave him the idea to start their own clan with Baoshan and his shushu as an elders.

And just like that the cultivation world got shocked to the core knowing Baoshan Sanren is starting a new sect with her grandson as sect leader.