𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 05 [Edited]

"Ok..." I mutter defeated.
I am now being used as a tool. How....great...
I have to find Mammon's card named Goldie. I had asked Lucifer, hoping for a hint. To my delight, I was able to figure out where it should definitely be located.

Buuut... I met the third born, at least. He likes anime so we could vibe with that....if he'd stop calling me a normie... I dunno why, but that name pisses me off..
If I was a normie, then I wouldn't be able to tear off my limbs and grow them back now, would I? I'm about to cut off my hand with the middle figure up and leave it in his room... Maybe later-

Anyway, I'm now walking through HoL
I'm going to my new room. "I'm hungry..."
I turn BACK around and start dragging my feet on the floor.

"Oh! (Y/n) Hey!" I hear a deep voice say.
I turned around and was met with literal BADONKERS! I look up to see Beel.
"Oh hey Beel, what's up?"

"I'm just going to go get something to eat. Where are you heading?"
"What a coincidence. I'm going to get sum to eat as well! It's settled then. Forward my navigator! I don't know where the kitchen is. " He just chuckles and starts to lead the way.

As we get to the kitchen, we see Satan getting ready to cook. "Hm? Oh, Beel,
(y/n), hello." Satan says as he notices us.
"You must be down here to get food, no? Sorry, but I'm about to cook dinner, so you're gonna have to wait."

Of. Fuckin. Course. "Alright, well, come on, Beel." Bro he looks so fucking depressed. "But.. I'm hungry"
Dude.. He finna make me cry.
"Hey Beel I still have food in my bookbag. Come on, let's head to my room for a bit yeah? We can munch on these snacks." He looks so happy "Okay" is the reply I got.

As soon as we got to my new room I sat down on the bed and pulled my book bag off. "Beel come sit on the bed" I said, patting the seat next to me.

*Beelzebub's POV*

As I walk into the room it feels kind of awkward. (Y/n) must have noticed because she invited me to sit next to her on the bed.

As I sat on the bed, she sat her book bag down on the floor. I wonder why she has a child's book bag. It was pretty cool though.

As she opened up the main part of the book bag I could barely believe my eyes.

"Are those weapons? Why do you have so many." She looks at me for a second before laughing. "I guess this is used to keep me safe..? Midgard.. or the human world.. is just filled with horrid people." She said. She sounded a bit unsure so I left it at that. "Ok I got some chips, candy, soda, and other sweets." She handed me the food, only keeping a soda and a chocolate bar.

Your POV

" Ok I got some chips, candy, soda, and other sweets." I said, handing them to Beel. He took them all and immediately opened them and started eating.

So adorableeee ♡♡╥﹏╥♡♡

[Time skip brought to you by Diavolo's feet pics]

Dinner has been done and over with. I was hesitant to eat the food but it was....Ok? Anyway it's about midnight now, and I would usually be with dad killing bad people, or jumping off of roofs or bridges... or just sneaking out. I'm so boreddddd. I then remember Lucifer's hint to where Mammon's credit card was. Hmmmmm.... I wonder-
I cut myself off by my stomach growling. I'm out of snacks so now I have to go to the kitchen

As I enter the kitchen I see Beel looking in the cabinets.
"Hey Beel, hungry?" I said as I looked in the fridge.
"Yea but I can't find anything. Is there something in the fridge?" He asked.
I look in the freezer and find a frozen custard. "Uh there's thi-" I didn't even get to finish. It was out of my hands in a blur. Beel said thanks and left.