𝓜𝔂 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓸 15 [Edited]

@Nelson_Gay_Sunshine
Thank you for the suggestion!
[Srry if u get a new notif. Heavily edited and changed this chap.]

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

Beel looked sad that there was no food left. I sighed, which surprised him. He must've not noticed me. I looked in the fridge, and at the very back was Demonus.

It may be Lucifer's, though... I sighed again and took out my wallet. Luckily, Hells Kitchen was still open. Gordon Ramsay, who?

I took out my D.D.D and looked at Beel. "You wanna go to Hells Kitchen?"
Beel looked at me like a dog when its owner gave it so much affection and love.

He was adorable.

"Yes please." He said and got up to get his shoes and jacket. I told him to be quiet so as not to wake up the others, and he told me to wait here and that he would.
"Thank you, Dia." I smiled, holding a free ticket for an all you can eat buffet without spending a cent.

After waiting about five minutes, he finally came back down. I slowly opened the front door so that I wouldn't trigger a creak. We walked down the street and finally got to Hells Kitchen. As we were ordering what we wanted, I heard a familiar voice. Seems like Beel also recognized the voice cuz his eyes widened.

I looked around and finally found him. "Dia..?" He looked over, surprised.
"(y/n)? Beel?" I smiled and ran up and jumped on him and hung onto him like a koala.

"DIAAAA!!!" He smiled and hugged me back. "Come on! Come sit with us!" The girl who was gonna show him his table was pale and confused.

She wondered why Lord Diavolo let you hang on to him like that. Were you his fiance? Or maybe just a girlfriend? Wait.. aren't you the human exchange student?

She was so confused. When she snapped out of it, she noticed that Lord Diavolo was already sitting at your table. It was then she noticed that one of the Seven Demon Princes was sitting there too.

Just who are you? She thought. There was a waitress already there, and she also looked confused.

After we all ordered, it was kinda awkward. I finally broke the awkwardness. The reason for the awkwardness was that Beel was kinda scared of Dia. More like scared of Lucifer.

"Hey Dia, how did you get out of that castle? I highly doubt Barbatos let ya go." I asked him. "Well, I kinda used the way you climbed last time. I've been doing it more often than I should, though hehe.."

I smiled, remembering that day." That day was fun. Oh, after we eat, we all can hang out!" I suggested. The other two nodded at that.

After we were done eating, we went outside to walk around. I looped my arms through Beel's and Dia's.
They seemed oddly happy about that. And I had a feeling why, which made me smile.

We were looking through the stores. Beel got some extra snacks on the way. It's a wonder I still got my wallet. I guess it's just my main character power.

"Hey, look! Dia, Beel, look at these friendship necklaces!"

It was perfect. I went in to get it immediately." Here." A hand came from behind me and a credit card. The demon at the cashier had wide eyes." Y-yes, of course."

"Aww, I wanted to pay for it." I whined. Dia only chuckled." Don't worry, it isn't much money anyway."

When we got out of the store, I immediately took the gun. " Ok, so you guys have the choice of a shovel and a bullet." Dia took the shovel, and Beel took the bullet. My eyes slowly widened.