𝓱𝓤𝓗? 02 [Edited]

Sum years later

"Y/n it's time to get up for school," a certain non dying father burst through the door.
"Dad my alarm didn't go off yet so I have no reason to stay awake" The 18 year old female groaned, covering her head with a pillow to block the light pouring out of her curtains and a loud voice screaming in her ear.

"Y/nnnnn, my favorite daughter, pleaseeee get up. I wanna hang out before you go to hell. Honestly, I'm surprised you even go there without getting high or drunk. I couldn't do that at all.." He laughed.
It's too damn early for this...
"Finnnnee, as long as you make me waffles with a lot of whip cream, a cherry with some gummy worms -"
"DONE. Here you go~" your dad said in a sing-song voice.
"You.... you were prepared for that? How did you even know...?" I asked, genuinely confused.
"Daughter and dad think alike," was all he said. We ended up playing some video games before I eventually had to leave.

"BYE MOM, BYE DAD, I'M OFF TO HELL- I MEAN SCHOOL," I yelled. After I heard goodbye and love you from my parents I left, not knowing that what I said was ironic as fuck.

As soon as I arrived at school I hurried to my locker. I stopped at a Café that was close by in order to get some (f/d) and a cookie which resulted in me being late. I also had to drop off my bag at Grandma Al's place so I could come back and get it on the way back. I wasn't gonna carry everything with me. Plus I'd probably be arrested for firearms. I know.. stupid to even bring it outside. But in a hell hole like this one, ya gotta be prepared.

"Hey (y/n)!" My best friends Jade and
(b/ff) yelled. "Wassup motherfuckers" I yelled.
"Why do you have my phone?" "Fuck you that's why!" Jade and (b/ff) finished. God we are such nerds..

"Anyways (y/n) guess who just got into a fight?! You will not believe it!" (b/ff) exclaimed. "Oh shit who?!" I asked, kinda disappointed about not being there to witness it.
"(E/n) and ALLY!" As I was about to comment on that I stopped for a second. "Wait... That red head and the boxer?!" 'Damn who would've thought.'

"Anyone know why?" I asked. "Well, Ally was with Zayde. You know how close they are, right? Well (E/n) decided to bully Zayde with Ally right next to him. It seemed like today was a bad day for Ally so she decided to beat the living daylights outta (E/n)." Jade explained. I let out a long whistle. Ally was the type to not go looking for trouble. She must've been pissed. The bell rings so me and my other two friends part ways, heading to our classes.

As I walk into my next class I go sit down and wait for what the teacher has for us. I nodded off and was about to fall asleep before my name was called. My head hit the table before I stood up straight, drool rolling down my chin. You could hear a few snickers but they didn't really bother me.

"Can you tell me the answer to the question on the board?" The teacher asked. It wasn't too hard of a question. I answered it with a tired voice before I sat down. The teacher nodded in approval before continuing her teaching.

It was a long day for sure, doing nothing but work. Well.. I kinda finished most of my stuff so I just played some games on my phone. What else could I do? I shot a text to Peter to see how he's doing. Apparently he's got a girlfriend. So offended right now. And here's my single ass...

•♤♡◇♧ • ♤♡◇♧ • ♤♡◇♧ •

Oh thank you lord that it's Friday. I thought as I bolt out of that hellhole.
As I made it to Grandma Al's to pick up my fireams and blades, she informed me that she filled up the snack slot. She is literally the best. As I'm walking down everything goes white. For a second I was scared I ended up eating something I shouldn't of.

"..."
"What the fuck?" I mutter.
"..me.."
"Huh?" I mumbled, confused.
"Save me.."
"Uh sorry I don't do hero work." I said but it seems as if whoever that was ignored me.
"Please save me. The bad guys caught me"
What the hell is this? Was I knocked out? What type of wack-ass dream-
"You are different, so I'm sure you can save me."
"Pfft- I'm nOt lIKe oThEr gIrls.. I'm gonna kill myself for saying that.."
"I beg you, you must find me"
I grumbled. "I don't understand why you just don't tell me where you are...that'd be so much easier" I said.

After that it seemed like that weird ass dream ended. Now I have a letter in my hands? What the fuck is this shit? The twilight zone? I thought as I go to read the letter

Congratulations!

We are pleased to Inform you that you have been accepted at the Royal Academy of Diavolo.

Please return this letter with your sign to confirm your participation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you as a part of our new exchange program.

Yours sincerely,
- Diavolo

"Hmmm.... I mean I could but.. what about my family and friends...."
"Nahhh fuck em" I was about to sign it before I look up in an unfamiliar place.
...
...
...
"Where in the Dr.Who?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sorry it's kinda short but I hope you all enjoyed! Take care, you amazing hoomans♡♡♡

[Edited Dec.7th 2:38 a.m.]