"All right, my turn."

"Okay. Hit me."

"Have you...ever been in love?"

"Yep. Nancy Wheeler. I think I was more in love with the idea of dating her or how popular that would make me. She's great, honestly, but I don't think she's the one for me."

"So you're not in love with Nancy anymore?"

Steve shook his head and said, "No."

"Why not?"

"I think it's because I found someone who's a little bit better for me," he said, smiling to himself.

"Ever since Dustin got home, he's been saying, 'Find your Suzie. You gotta find your Suzie. She's closer than you think.'"

She tilted her head to the side, confused, "Wait, who's Suzie?"

"It's some girl from camp, I guess his girlfriend. To be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure she's even real. But that's not that's not really the point. That doesn't matter," he said, shaking his hands.

"The point is, this girl, you know, the one that I like, it's somebody that I didn't even talk to in school until recently, and I don't even know why. She's great; she's really smart. She got good grades in all her homework and on tests even though the night before, she was puking her guts out. The following day, she would go to school and get an A on her test," he rested his head on the stall, thinking of more things he liked about Julia.

"She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, even though she might not agree right now. I get captivated with her eyes, and sometimes I forget how to breathe. She's the bravest person I know. What she has been dealing with for the last nine months has not been easy on her. And she's so thoughtful she puts everyone before herself. I wish I had known her sooner. I should've been hanging out with her from the beginning. She's honestly unlike anyone I've ever even met before," he said with a sheepishly smile and red eyes full of admiration.

He was done talking about Julia and was waiting for Robin to say something or make fun of him, but it was too quiet.

Steve tapped on the stall next to him. "Robin? Robin, did you just OD in there?"

"No, I am still alive," she answered, her knees close to her chest and her head resting on top of her knees.

Steve went to the next stall under the stall. "The floor's disgusting."

Steve was across from Robin. "Yeah, well, I already got a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt, so...What do you think?"

"About?"

"The girl I like."

"She sounds awesome." Robin looked down with a sad expression on her face.

He bumped his knee into hers "what's wrong."

"I'm happy you found your Suzie, but I can't help but think if I'll ever find mine."

"You will find your Suzie. I don't have many guy friends, but I can find someone for you and put in a good word."

Robin forced a smile, "Thanks, but it might be harder for me to find my Suzie. Do you remember what I said about Click's class? About me being jealous and, like, obsessed?"

He nodded, "It isn't because I had a crush on you. It's because she wouldn't stop staring at you."

"Mrs. Click," Steve asked, his head tilted a little to the side, and one of his eyebrows raised.

Robin chuckled and looked to the wall next to Steve. "Tammy Thompson. I wanted her to look at me. But she couldn't pull her eyes away from you and your stupid hair." She looked back at Steve and his messy hair.

Complete Chaos जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें