CH 33 || Two Can Play The Game

Start from the beginning

She was flabbergasted to how everybody had as of now trusted it, even her granddad. Besides, her mom was unreachable on call.

"This isn't true. I know my brother. He can never do it. Somebody is planning against him, I know. I'm certain it's Aahir. He even came here two days back." She shouted at Ashwin when the doctor left. She was dejected. Ashwin didn't answer her. What could he have said then, at that point? All he needed was to take the family from the house before they got drawn closer by media faculty.

"Naisha, pack your and your grandfather's stuff. We are leaving now."

"Where?"

"To Aahir's place."

"He kidnapped my dad. He is a criminal." Ashwin was told what Aahir did to Vishal the second he showed up at Kohli's house. That was the point at which he perceived Aahir lied about his business trip. There was no reason for explaining as it wasn't significant for him then, at that point.

"We need to leave."

"Nobody is worried about my dad and brother. Fine, I will go find them myself." She said and ran out of the house. When she arrived at the entryway she found the crowd of columnists attempting to contact her. Notwithstanding the gatekeepers, she would have been squashed somewhere near them. She was numb, frightened, and had never confronted any such circumstance.

All of a sudden somebody grabbed her hand and pulled her away, to the other part of the garden.

"Leave me." Without taking a look at who the individual was, she was attempting to liberate herself. She was pushed against the wall by her capturer, Reyansh.

"Listen to me carefully, we are leaving this place, right now." She had no idea how he entered but it wasn't crucial for her.

"Release me. My brother didn't do anything." Reyansh would have lost control however he didn't. He gritted his teeth and said that was more significant and would have persuaded her, "Aditi needs you."

******

There was no trace of reporters or journalists outside Aahir's house. Arvik raised the news that Aditi had resigned after the disarray of her extra-marital issue and none of the staff knew about her whereabouts.

Dhriti and Adya were devastated. They were dumbfounded and couldn't ponder what they ought to do. Lisa was in her room as she needed to be distant from everyone else for some time.

Aditi, like every other day, had taken her medicines and food on time. Nobody had gone to check up on her apart from the medical staff appointed for her. It's not like she wanted anyone with the exception of the person who wasn't wanting to return at any point in the near future.

Unexpectedly a vehicle pulled up before the house. A man who always looked beguiling, captivating, ventured out. He was unrecognizable. It was absolutely impossible that anybody would have identified him at the first impression itself.

Blood blended in with soil was all around his garments. His hair was tousled and had eye packs too as though hadn't got any sleep for quite a while. His appearance was unkempt.

He didn't have the spunk to confront Aditi, not until he made everybody pay for their sins but rather the news had pressured him to return to her. He went into the house, startling everybody.

"Aahir." Arvik was very much surprised after looking at his friend. He appeared to be more than broken, excessively fragile.

Adya, who had allegations prepared, couldn't let out the slightest peep. Dhriti was certain before that Aahir could never stoop low to hurt Aditi, however, after taking a look at him her conviction reinforced that Aahir would never hurt her friend. Since that is not what one looks like after hurting somebody.