Chapter 38: Taking it so well

Start from the beginning

“Already nice and wet for me?” She asks and looks up at me. I smirk a tiny bit, knowing exactly what drives her crazy in these kinds of moments.

“Yes, Professor.” I reply and her eyes seem to darken and her finger dips into me, making me moan and arch my back a little. Fuck, she’s really good at this.

“Such pretty sounds you’re making for me, baby.” She praises and a new wave of arousal welcomes her fingers that went back to playing with my entrance.

“Only for you.” I breathe out and she crashes her lips onto mine, swallowing the next moan.

“Can we try something new?” She asks a little breathlessly after breaking the kiss and I look up at her. Her free hand cups my cheek before she brushes some hair out of my face.

“Yeah, we can.” I answer and her eyes start to sparkle. When she removes her hand from me, I whine but she just kisses me.

“It’ll be good, trust me.” She assures me and I nod, I do trust her.

She licks her fingers clean and moans at the taste, which is incredibly hot and the desire to feel her inside me grows. But she gets off me and I pout. Her eyes are soft though and she caresses my cheek.

“Don’t pout, baby, I just need to get it.” She says and kisses my forehead.
I prop myself up on my elbows at her words, suddenly feeling a new rush of excitement.

My eyes drop to her ass as she walks to her dresser and I can’t believe that I can call someone this attractive my girlfriend.
She looks for something in the drawer and when she finds it, she hums a little. When she turns around again, my eyes widen a little at the sight.

She’s holding a strap-on in her hands. In her other hand she has a bottle of lube and slowly approaches me, placing both things down on the nightstand.

“Would you be okay with this?” She asks and sits beside me. I purse my lips in thought and look at the strap.

“I’ve never…done that.” I reply, a little shyly. The thought of her with this around her hips is honestly pretty hot but I’m still a bit nervous.

“That’s okay. It’s also okay if you don’t want to use it.” She assures me and puts her hand over mine.

I look from her to the strap. It’s not too big, that’s good because I wouldn’t want it to be too big when we use this for the first time, a little afraid it will be uncomfortable but this seems to be alright.

“No, I wanna try it. I just have no experience.” I say slowly and she nods, leans over and gives me a kiss.

“That’s okay, I will be slow and careful, making sure you are comfortable and when you don’t like it, we stop and switch back to what we were doing before.” She says softly and I smile at her, her words making me feel safe with her.

“Alright.” I agree and she gives me a soft kiss before getting up and putting the strap-on on. I watch her and bite my lip because it really looks hot. She chuckles when she sees me watching her.

“Like the view?” She asks and I nod.
“I do.”

She grins and grabs the lube, taking it with her as she crawls back onto the bed. I feel excitement building up inside me and when her hands touch my thighs, I bite my lip, waiting for more. But her hands just rub up and down my thighs.

“I want to taste you first though.” She smirks and spreads my legs further before lowering herself onto me and first I feel her breath on my core and then her tongue, licking through my folds to my clit and sucking a little at it.