12》Your Queen? your wife?

The story starts from
Kartik along with Naira reaches Bangalore. Everything was settled. Maybe. Naira was now living in a 5 star hotel owned by Kartik's father. Kartik and family regularly meets Naira. Practically she is home all day just goes to hotel for night. Actually they are giving some time for Naira to adjust. When she reached she was getting all awkward and kinda uncomfortable obviously she is meeting them after so so long.

Place - Kartik's room... Time - 10am

Kartik was on his study table analyzing Naira's medical file. Naira was laying on Kartik's bed for while scrolling her newly opened Instagram account.

"Ab bas bhi karo kartik. Aisa lag raha hai ki tumhari exam hai and you need to pass at any cost" said Naira getting bored scrolling reels.

"Doctor said you are not in your best health condition. You are really weak. Even I feel you look weak." Kartik replied.

"So? Maybe it's because I have nothing fun to do.. I am getting bored. I want to do something." Argued naira getting annoyed.

"Medical condition which you had.. what was that again?" Asked kartik completely ignoring what just naira said.

"I don't know. Soon after you left I was much better. Even, I stopped taking medicine all of them" she said happily.
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Hi sorry to interrupt you in between the chapter... but I wanted to tell you something... so I tried to search a disease with specific symptoms but I was not satisfied with it coz i wanted to add all the symptoms i could ever think of cause if you remember.. this story is all about kartik being overprotective over his *cough* *cough* Naira.😅 so we can just skip the part where we get to know anything about a disease🙂 like you can imagine anything... it's mostly based on immune and breathing problems...
I hope you all understand 🙁
Also now you can continue reading hehe
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
"I guess You are again diagnosed with the same problem. You need to get back on your medications again and I don't think so that doctor will now give a break forget about not having single medicine" Kartik said turning around his chair to face Naira.

"What no way. Doctor said I overcame it and now I don't need to worry about anything.. I don't get sick frequently. I don't starting coughing near fire or smoke or something. I don't have any symptoms" Naira said defensively.

"OH really? You didn't overcome anything. You just stopped minding about it. Also you get sick frequently. And you just ignore it." Kartik slightly shouted getting annoyed and angry.

"How can you not take care of yourself Naira, how can you be so irresponsible that too of yourself. I am so angry on you right now. Mann to Kar raha hai ki abhi.."

"Abhi kya huh? Abhi kya? To kya karti me? Mera khayal rakhne wala tha kya koi? I was all alone fighting. Mumma papa bhi chod ke chale gaye. Tum bhi aage ki studies ke liye abroad chale gaye... chale gaye to kya huh? Udhar settle bhi ho gaye.. you are a CEO Kartik you can afford anything you want. Meri halat nahi thi ki me food bhi afford Kar saku.. actually abhi bhi nahi.. me tumhare paiso pe hu.. I am literally dependent on you. For everything.. I also have to pay you back and I don't know how? Aur me kya Kar rahi hu? Maharani ki tarah bed pe leti rehti hu. Instagram dekhti rehti hu. You take me to so many doctors because of my incurable disease.. about which no doctor could find out during my whole life. How will i pay fees you pay to doctors and in laboratory. You don't allow me to do part time job. Not even in your resort." Naira blurted out everything on her mind.

"Yes you are right. Tum bas Maharani ki tarah bed pe leti rehti ho.. kyu? Because you are the Queen. My queen.
You are being fully dependent on me.. I don't know where this is coming from. I know girls/female are so much independent now but You are my wife. I am not asking you to be dependent on me that way. But it's my responsibility to give you a comfortable life. At least for now."

"Your Queen? Huh? Your wife?" Naira chuckled bitterly.

"Yes my Queen, my Wife"

"This marriage doesn't even mean anything to you kartik" naira scoffed.

"OH yea you are right.. marriage between JIYA AND KARTIK doesn't mean anything but you are NAIRA and you mean everything to me" standing up he now sits on his knees in front of Naira.

He takes Naira's tiny hands caressing them and making sure not to make her uncomfortable

"I LOVE YOU NAIRA! From bottom of my heart. I know its not really a way to confess. I wanted to confess really specially. I have loved you since very beginning of my teenage life. It didn't change after I turned adult and it will never change after I turn old. I wanted to confess about my live for you long long back. But I couldn't thinking it was just an attraction towards you. Thinking.. even if I confess right now. We might break up in future and I didn't wanted to loose you at any cost." Kartik completed letting out a shaky breath and then taking a long breathe he started "naira-" soon he was cut off by naira.

"I- I will have to go now" saying she ran out of the room. Kartik following her.

"Naira wait.. I am really sorry"

"Give me some time Kartik.. let's meet again tomorrow" she said with small smile and teary eyes

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Hello lovelies 💓
This was the next chapter.
I hope you like it.
and also let me know I  comments if you liked it or not🥹

Also you can comment feedback about my writing... writing style... or anything.. it really helps me, motivates to keep writing next chapter...

Let's meet again in the next chapter..