11》😁

Lunch time

Kartik freshened up and got ready to have lunch. He rang Naira's room bell. Soon after she opened...

N - Hii...

K - aren't you hungry? Let's go have some food...

N - ohh umm mujhe bhukh nahi lagi hai sorry.. but you go have some food.. let's meet tomorrow okay? Bye

K - seriously? -

Naira didn't let kartik complete his sentence and closed the door with a bang on his face..

K - yeah okay fine.. I will and have some chole bhature.. and some Lassi.. tumhe bhukh nahi lagi to me kya me to jaa raha hu... byeee

Kartik shouted trying to greed her with all yummy food possible...

She didn't open the door

K - it didn't work on her I guess... nevermind...

Late night 2:28am..
Naira woke up feeling hungry

N - oh gosh mujhe bohot bhukh lagi hai... ab kya karu? Room service? Kartik wouldn't mind right?

After fighting with her thoughts for a while she picked up hotel phone dialing restaurant's number.. someone on other side picks up the call

N - hello?

Waiter - Hello ma'am how can I help you?

N - umm cam I get anything to eat?

Waiter - sure ma'am we have 24 hr service. What would you like to have?

N - Anything? Whatever is available

Waiter - ma'am we have everything available... what would you like to have?

N - umm anything light?

Waiter - umm ma'am I am sorry but I don't understand.

N - umm nevermind.. sorry to disturb

With that she hanged up the call...

N - what do you mean you don't understand... I want something light.. huh

She talked herself..

N - wait there's a basket of chips and other stuffs are that complimentary?

She got off the bed and went near.

N - yeah it is I guess.. I am so hungry so I shouldn't care.. I hope kartik pays... and I will promise him to pay back for everything.. hmm done..

Soon she completed whole basket of snacks.. just imagine how hungry she would be..

Next morning...
They were checking out of the hotel. Naira was sitting on a sofa near reception and Kartik was doing all the procedures for checking out... he payed for both the rooms.. and when checking the receipt he eyed naira..

N - what?

K - you finished whole snack basket?

N - ohh that? Hehe wasn't it complimentary? I promise to pay you back everything

K - that's not what I mean.. jab me bulane aaya tha dinner ke liye tab kyu nahi aayi mere saath? Itna unhealthy food is not good for you na..

N - uhh idk.. I don't think I am sick anymore.. I just had low immune when I was young nothing else...

K - hmm? Whatever... what do you wanna eat for breakfast? I won't listen a no.. and I don't want you eating any junkies from now on... okay?

N - okay. I guess

Kartik sighed. Nodding his head negatively..
_________________________________________
Hello guys I am so sorry for the short chapter
I might change my writing style from next chapter...