Sleepyhead : :

You just woke up, by yourself. Sometimes it's annoying when you wake up an hour or even more before the alarm clock.
But on this day you were delighted that you woke up at 4 am.

Today is the anniversary of you and Jenna being in a relationship for 3 years and you wanted to make her first breakfast to bed and after that offer her a beautiful, peaceful day with a present at the end of the day.

You quickly get out of bed and went to the kitchen, you looked for a few things to make a pretty, healthy breakfast.

Strawberry milkshake and sandwich with cottage cheese blueberries, salad with fruits, and last, protein pancakes.

It took you almost 2 hours because you wanted to be quiet.

The perfect healthy breakfast is already made, now you had to take it to Jenna who's hopefully still asleep, or at least in bed.

You slowly open the door to the room and notice Jenna sleeping. "Hunny~" you softly try to wake her up. Still sleeping.
You sat on the bed behind her, putting the breakfast on a table near the bed.
Jenna slowly started waking up, and open her eyes.
"What's that smell?" She ask, smelling the breakfast you made. "Beginning of your ideal day." You said waiting for her to sit, Jenna was surprised in a good way. She was happy that you didn't forget about the anniversary.
She took a bite of the sandwich and her eyes widened "it's so good!" She complement how it teased.

"Well eat it because we have plans for today!"
You said you can't say more. It's a surprise. Jenna just nodded and didn't ask anything.