Snow Fight : :

December was always your favorite month of the year, you loved doing a snowman or playing in the snow like a child.

Minus being single, sometimes you wanted to be in a relationship and have fun like children together, but now it's different. 2022 is different.

You got a girlfriend, a person who loves you back as much as you do.

You could call her yours and vice versa.
Both of you loved watching Christmas movies and cuddling in bed.

Now you were alone, sitting in the living room under the blanket looking through the TikTok, waiting for your love.
You agreed that she'll go again to your house,
It weirdly takes her longer than it should.

But you weren't worried. You just waited.

After a while, you heard a ring from the door. It was cold for you, but tangled the blanket around your body and get up from the couch and walk to the door.

"Hello, baby!"  Jenna said smiling widely holding something in her hand.
"Hii love," you said looking curious at her hand.

She laughed, "I got you sweets, but I will give them to you after a walk." Jenna said walking into your apartment and putting sweets in the net.

"It's cold." You said immediately, you were today in -I want to just cuddle under the warm blanket- mood.

Jenna went closer to you and took your hand,
"Babyy, please. The walk will be worth it!"

You need to admit, you can't resist your girlfriend.

You sighed "okay,"  you said and noticed how Jenna was smiling even more.

"Dress warm! I'll wait my love!" Jenna said while you were walking in the direction to your room.

***

You were nowhere, actually close to the forest so it was the empty era. "We are here?" You asked.

Jenna looked at you and nodded, she was quiet. You were confused what are you two gonna do?

You were standing, but moving a little because you were still cold.

Something got into your eye, you saw now white everything.

It was a snowball.

You were shocked and your girlfriend started laughing
"Y/n! Are-are you okay?"
Jenna was stuttering because of laughing.
It was kinda cute, you couldn't lie. Your girlfriend is cute.

"Yes" you smiled

Quickly you took some snow and made it into the snowball.

"Jenna!" You took Jenna's attention and threw at her with a snowball.

She gasped
"SNOW FIGHT!"

A/n: I will try to write images every day^^