Ship : :

Wednesday, new series on Netflix was famous not only because of Jenna Ortega but also because of a ship people like.

Wednesday x [your character name]
It was ironic because fans of both of you ship you outside of the series.

Fans started doing edits, talking about you two.

You weren't close friends with Jenna before, but because of the series now you are.
She came to you first, with someone's edit.
Jenna was amazed by the edit, it was cute.

She sat and ask if you want to watch with her edits people made of us, you just smiled and nodded.

And this is how you started hanging out with Jenna.
It is fun spending time with her.

You were just thinking
"If there is a person who doesn't like her, I don't see a reason why they don't like her."

In your opinion, she was really nice, funny and also pretty.

***

"Y/n!" Jenna yelled looking for you, her voice seemed to be excited.

"Here, here" you were now in front of her, you weren't so far away from the place, you will record an interview.

"Check out this!" Jenna immediately showed you her phone and clicked the play button.

It was an edit, again of our characters.
And again it was a cute, pretty edit. You are amazed like Jenna because of it.

Jenna looked at you, "do you like it?" She said and waited for your response.
You nodded, "Yes! It's so cute." She immediately smiled, "I know right?" Jenna said looking at the edit.

"We are starting recording!" Someone yelled.

Jenna and you looked at each other
"Come on" both of you laughed.

"Well, that was so synchronized." You said, she nodded while both of you were going on the plan.

Who would think because of this interview, you both would think about your emotions toward each other, no one.

But oh well now you think about it like Jenna is.

This interview was very interesting.

[a/n: I'm sorry the ending is sped up because I'm tired, but I will do another image in a few hours! ]