He gave you a nod and left the room, leaving you standing awkwardly by the door, Scaramouche unconscious by your feet.

You stepped over The Harbinger, grabbing a glass from the side and filling it with water, you silently drank by yourself, not attempting to make conversation with The Harbingers or the assistants present.

It was only after you finished your water that Ocean walked over to you, tugging on your sleeve slightly and motioning for you to follow her.

So you did. You followed Ocean as she led you to Capitano's office, she opened the door and motioned for you to sit.

"Archons above Y/n," She began.

"He said I wasn't his type," You had tried not to think about it becuase of his mind reading abilities, but you felt your heart break a bit when he said that.

"Oh Gods you like him?" You nodded.

Capitano walked in, he rubbed his hands together for a moment before placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you alright? You may tell me the truth if you wish, it will stay in this room and between us,"

You stayed quiet, trying to find an appropriate way to approach this topic.

Eventually, you decided just to say it as it was in your head.

"So I may have developed a tiny little crush on Dottore and I feel awful becuase he's basically just said he would never date me,"

"Y/n, do you joke with Dottore a lot?" You nodded, "And do the two of you tease eachother?" You nodded again.

Capitano sighed, "Then, with this information in mind, do you want to hear my opinion about how Dottore feels about you?"

"I suppose so,"

"I believe that he does like you, he is most likely obsessed with you, from your looks to your personality. The only reason he said what he said, was likely becuase he felt attacked, the last thing he wants is to show weakness and he most likely regards you as his biggest weakness,"

"You really think so?"

"Y/n, I am almost one hundred percent sure," He took his hand from your shoulder, "Now, you go back to that lab and you go back with confidence,"

You nodded quickly before leaving The Captain's office.

|Prime POV|

I was sat in my office, my head in my hands.

Why would I say that infront of them.

Let's not forget your an idiot.

219 I will cut your vocal box from your throat.

We had a chance with them. You just had to go and ruin it, didn't you?

I've hardly ruined it if they didn't like us back in the first place.

I suppose you're right, I'll leave you to wallow in self pity.

Prick.

He was right though, I had ruined our chances with them. This is why I don't do relationships, romantic or platonic, they always seem to crash and burn around me.

|Y/n POV|

When you reached the bottom of the stairs, you noticed the lab door was already cracked open.

You walked in to find no one about, so you went to knock on Prime's office.

A/N

OML THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUN TO WRITE btw scaramouche is still unconscious can confirm becuase im the floor🥰

ALSO U GUYS SHOULD PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

(3.2 ARCHON QUEST SPOILERS)

ALSO THAT PART WHERE PRIME IS LIKE "I'll cut ur vocal box from ur throat" HES TALKING TO TÉNÈBRES LIKE HOW WE SAW OMEGA AND THE OTHER CLONES DO IN THE ARCHON QUEST

ANYWAYS I HOPE U ALL ENJOYED AND TYSM FOR READING I THINK THIS BOOK HAS LIKE 55.8K READS ATM AND THAT IS INSANE TO ME

SO ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE UNTIL NEXT TIME