Chapter thirteen

From all the stress Mikey been through, he went for a run to clear his mind and free his wolf from the nervousnes. The alpha king was about to run further till his gamma voice came through the mind link ' i need to see you alpha, it's about Chifuyu's mate'.

'I will be at the pack house in five' replied Mikey through the mind link in annoyance.

He ran back to the pack house in wolf form and made it to the edge near the house then transformed back into his human form, he went to pick up the shorts and he stashed near a tree. Mikey putted his shorts on then saw Baji and Chifuyu with a girl waiting for him at the forest edge close to the pack house.

When the alpha king got closer to them, he noticed instantly that they smell like a werecoyote. Mikey sniffed the air and still the smell came from them, from the girl that was with them.

Mikey's voice came out quieter than usual "you are a werecoyote?"

"Yes alpha she is" answered Chifuyu as he looked happy and his eyes flickered with realization.

"Hijo de puta, i can talk you know!" Lorena said in annoyance.

"Show some respect in front of the alpha king, you stupid girl" uttered Baji as he leaned on the tree that was behind him.

"Gamma, don't treat her like this. She is my mate.......alpha we found her at the edge of our territory" informed Chifuyu his alpha.

Mikey looked at her, then looking at the blonde haired man "what she was doing here? Did she belong to any pack?" Asked Mikey calmly, he needs to know where she came from and how she got to his territory. After all he can't risk his pack safety.

"Meirda, i don't have a pack but that doesn't mean I'm dangerous alpha~" let out a little giggle Lorena while observing Mikey up and down, thinking he's hot as the other two guys.

"I don't trust you, there's some things we need to do before we welcome you to our pack as his mate" Mikey said quietly and pointed at Chifuyu.

"Si you can't trust me but Yuna does trust me, I'm su amiga" smiled the werecoyote and winked at Mikey.

Hearing Yuna's name made Ice who is Mikey's wolf came out forcefully, mikey's eyes turned darker "how do you know my mate?" He growled out into her face, making Lorena lower her eyes submitting to the authority of his wolf. He's the alpha king, and he has power over all his kind.

"Alpha.... take it slow...... she's no threat-" Chifuyu said nervously while Mikey didn't even glance at him.

The alpha was about to grabbed Lorena but Chifuyu stepped between them and held his neck instead of Lorena's, Ice had full control over Mikey's body.

Something inside the werecoyote female snapped her out of her thinking, and made her heart beat for the first time in her life. What Chifuyu did in front of her made her heart soften a little, and some butterflies flatter inside her.

Not too long and he released him from his hold, snapping at his wolf. Ice can't take anything calmly when it comes to his mate Yuna.

"You need to calm down alpha, Lorena didn't show any signs of threatening to our pack or our luna" Chifuya growled at Mikey, making him glance at him on the floor where he dropped him.