Chapter twelve

Sorry for late update, but i had a problem with wattpad so please enjoy the chapter🥰

"Mikey you are going to get back and let me take care of Yuna" Emma said.

"But-" answered Mikey but soon got cut off by his little sister.

"No, we are putting her in a lot of stress. Give her some time to relax" nodded Emma as she saw her brother looking at her with sad eyes.

"Yes she's right Mikey, i think it's best for everyone to take time to relax. I know how much you want to mark her and introduce her to the pack as your mate and our luna....... but man you fucked up the things" agreed Draken with Emma, putting his hand over hers to pat her a little.

"I just wanted her to meet the pack as my mate because i had like them to know their luna and know who it's they will lay their lives on the line for" the alpha king uttered carefully.

"All I'm saying is don't stress her, everything is new to her" Emma snapped at him.

"I'm not trying to" he patronized, "Yuna needs to realise that she means so much to me. Even if we have known each other for four days, the instincts i feel towards her..... it's hard to describe. I can't control myself around her and it's driving me wild!" A rumble rolled up his throat as he spoke and leaned back to his chair.

"It's your wolf primal desire. An alpha wolf gets only one mate for life, so he protects her with all costs. Even if it means attacking others for the stupidest things" Draken explained to him about his actions towards Yuna.

"So it's normal to do that? Yet you keep blaming me".

"Because you mess up everything, you dumpass" Emma shouted and got up from her chair as she made her way out of his office.

"Don't worry alpha, it dies down a little after the marking" said Draken softly.

Mikey looked at the window as he started to speak "why she couldn't understand that i will give anything she ever wanted in life, but she can't leave me. I need her".

"Mikey i think you need some space and you need to give her some space too, your wolf emotions are getting the best of you right now. That's absolutely normal but you are hurting her like this........... you need to take this one step at a time".

"I have shown her my wolf....... i shifted in front of her and she was taken back a little, do you think i did this too fast Kenchin?" The alpha king asked as his beta gave him a winded eyes and a look of 'are you crazy?'

"You are not supposed to show her until you have developed an emotional bond towards each other, no wonder the girl hates you more. Mikey just tell me why you always do things opposite? Didn't i told you before how to be with her?"

"I thought it would fasten the process!" Mikey groaned.

"That's not how this works alpha, anyway it's time for a run and check our territory" Draken changed the topic.

"Yes, but I'm not in the mood just tell Baji to check it and take two with him" said the black haired male in a lazy voice.

"Okay, have a good night alpha" said the beta calmly before getting up and walking out the office closing the door behind him, leaving his alpha alone with his thoughts of his mate.

In the middle of the woods, exactly at the big trees when Mikey's territory starts. A coyote was passing by, not a normal coyote but a female werecoyote.

She was wondering there for an escape for her best friend, walking farther into the territory in the calm night. The only voice was heard is some trickling water.

That was until the werecoyote heard the strenght of two pounding hearts, and a growling filling the calm night. Sniffing the air and feeling a presence of two strong wolves, they snarled at it as she tried to run away.

At that moment the two figures, they were looking at her with blood thirsty animals. The werecoyote looked directly at one of the wolfs and something inside the both of them screamed ' Mate '.

The werecoyote showed them her neck in a submissive way, that she's not there to fight. After all she can't fight two strong wolves and in their territory.

Suddenly one of the wolves transformed into a human, if she wasn't in her coyote form she probably would have blushed when that man stood stark naked in front of her, trying her best to avert her eyes from his lower abdomen at all costs. Her breath came out in pants until finally the man spoke.

"Rogue you are trespassing into the Dark Moon territory, shift now" it was an order.

Before the werecoyote shifts, the other wolf shifted and ran towards the werecoyote. "Baji stop, she's my mate" Chifuyu shouted as he stood facing his gamma and his mate behind him.

"This werecoyote is a woman?" Baji sniffed the air and growled.

"Can you shift? I want to see you" Chifuyu uttered softly as he turned to face his mate, not long after he voiced the words the werecoyote transformed into a beautiful girl.

A girl with long black hair and honey eyes, tanned skin and some soft smile on her lips "Mierda, you catched me mate" she voiced in teasing way.

'Fuck'

"You are pretty" said Chifuyu softly, as the other man cut him off shaking his head "the alpha won't be happy about this Chifuyu".

"It doesn't matter, she's my mate and beside our alpha found his mate here....... maybe you will find your mate here one day" replied the green eyes man.

Baji didn't say anything and just looked at his friend, "oye hijo de puta, can we get to your pack house? I'm freezing here maldito infierno" shouted the werecoyote female.

'Hey fucker, can we get to the pack house? I'm freezing here, damn hell'

"I'm Chifuyu Matsuno a warrior from the Dark Moon pack, and you are from what pack?"

"I'm Lorena Garcia, i don't have a pack idiota. este hombre es tan estúpido pero está caliente" she said with a teasing smile.

'Idiot. This man is so stupid but he's hot'

● To be continued ●

Don't forget to vote and comment, with all love Mary ❤

I hope u like the chapter 😘