Chapter eight

After Yuna stormed off from Mikey's office, she made her way back to the bedroom she was in. She had to walk into the closet to wear something more covered and comfortable, rolling her eyes as she saw the closet filled with black suits and all the different type of each color of button ups and ties.

Looking at the other side to find plan of shirts and jeans. Yuna grabbed one of Mikey's shirts and rummaged through the drawers to find some basketball shorts, slipping the shirt and the short on and was about to walk out but Emma opened the door and walked in.

Yuna sat on the bed and wrapped her hair in a messy bun, Emma made her way towards the witch. She sat beside her, looking at her with her golden eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way my brother acted, he was just happy to see you healthy. He likes you and when you didn't summit that made him angry. I'm sorry" Emma's eyes held the truth and Yuna sighed.

The blonde witch started at her and crossed her arms across her chest and stayed quite. Emma sighed "don't mind him please, are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" She asked her while standing up.

"Doesn't matter. I'm not hungry, i want to sleep".

Emma nodded her head and walked out the bedroom's door after wishing Yuna a good night. On the other way, Yuna was thinking about running away from there before things got more complicated.

 On the other way, Yuna was thinking about running away from there before things got more complicated

Mikey walked towards his bedroom when the morning came, he knocked on the door but no answer. He opened the door and found that the room is empty, no sign of Yuna inside the room.

'Emma, where's Yuna?' He mind link his sister.

'In your room Mikey, where do you think she is?' Replied annoyed.

'She isn't here, and i can't smell her scent anymore' said the alpha king angrily.

'Calm down we are going to find her, just wait-' Mikey blocked Emma and everyone in the pack.

Mikey walked out the mansion and shifted into his wolf so he could run faster. The scent of his mate was getting stronger, he continued to run and then slow down once he saw his beautiful mate.

Following quietly behind her for a while when he accidentally stepped on a twig. Yuna turned around and screamed, backing away from him slowly and that made Mikey felt bad for scaring her for the second time.

'She's afraid of us' Mikey's wolf ice whimpered, the alpha king decided to lay down and show her that he's no threat. He didn't want to shift back to him human form and scare her even more.