❤️2❤️

ENGLISH / A/N
KOREAN

Y/N woke up to a blow up of notifications on her phone.

She sat up sleepily, unplugging her phone.

So many notifications from her school group chat.

One after the other saying "OMG SKZ IS HAVING A FAN MEET"

She turned off the group chat notifications, remembering yesterday.

Her mom wouldn't let her do that, but she'd find way.

She was 18. She was old enough to do what she wanted.

She put her feet to the floor and stood up, placing her phone on her nightstand and walked towards the bathroom to do her morning things.

After she took a shower, washed her face, and brushed her teeth, she made her way to the kitchen to fix a bowl of cereal.

Her mom sat in the living room watching television whilst drinking her morning coffee.

'Oh, Eomma... why won't you just let me be a person?' Y/N thought frowning towards her mom.

Yejun didn't acknowledge her daughter, frowning at the news she turned on while Y/N fixed her breakfast.

(A/N: so sorry, I have terrible writers block right now while I'm trying to get into the Hyunjin stuff. I'll try to mention her bias and stuff soon, but right now, Red Lights is killing me. These vocals playing on repeat have me mesmerized and melting, especially at the verse: "다시 밤을 지새운다" fms istg- it translates to "I'm staying up all night again" 😭 this chapter will be shorter because I really need to update! Okay back to the story)

Y/N walked back to her room after finishing her cereal only to grab her phone and open YouTube.

She watched a few Shorts, mostly kpop showing on her feed, with a few funny animal videos and random DIYs.

Three fourths of the kpop being Stray Kids and half of that being one member in particular.

Hwang Hyunjin.

She had biased Hyunjin since she found out about them a year after their debut. Her bias never changed, although her bias wrecker changed every two seconds of course. "Minho, no no no Chan- no wait Changbin, shit no I like Felix though... no Jeongin is so cute, but then again Seungmin is so adorable and funny~ but Jisung is like wow like Bluesungggg>>>"

(A/N: it's so hard to choose istg)

But the only person to make her fall to her knees in prayer was Hyunjin.

The thought of meeting any of them made pleasure rise in her stomach (A/N: not inappropriately-) and she almost cried every time.

Y/N went back to the Twitter post that Stray Kids had posted yesterday to see if they posted a link for tickets.

She looked towards the end to find a link, "Click HERE for tickets to this event"

She clicked, mostly just to look at the price, and secondly because she needed this.

$50~ she could do that. She had that baby sitting job, she got like $10 an hour. (those kids sucked)

She typed in her information and bought the ticket. Going straight to thinking how she would get out of the house~ it was a Saturday so couldn't she just say she had a school thing?

She didn't have school at all this week because of tornado near her school destroying the roof and most windows, so she more than likely would have online school next week.

(A/N: y'all, I am about to time skip to the fan meet, I give up~)

The tickets were purchased, so all she had to do was wait for the day-

—————————————————————

A/N: thank you so much for reading this late af chapter! i hope you all the best, and i will try to update the next chapter fast. since it's the fan meet, it may take a second, but no where near as long as it took this one~ it WILL be longer~ thank you again, i love y'all and goodnight/day~~

THIS WAS REPUBLISHED 😙