4.

Y/N POV
After walking through the woods for a while, we ended up at a small lake hidden within the mountains. I had been holding Shuri's hand the entire time, leading the way. She followed close behind laughing a couple times as I tripped over sticks and shrub. The walk was pretty silent but not in an awkward way. I'd look back occasionally to see her looking back at me smiling. I soon came to a halt, staring at the lake in front of us. I let go of Shuri's hand and started to walk around.

"Now where is it?" I asked myself quietly looking around. Shuri watched me in confusion. "What're you looking for Y/N?" She asked following me as I walked along the shore of the lake. It was super dark so everything looked the same. "Ah! There it is." I hurriedly ran over and flipped a small canoe over. Shuri came up behind me. "Oh? We're going for a little canoe ride?" She smiled and quickly helped me bring it into the water. "Yeah, I usually come here alone but I thought I'd let you tag along today." I responded, playfully shoving her arm.

"Aren't I lucky then." She laughed and I could see her pearly whites glistening from the moon light. "Mhm. Just for you." I said. Shuri's body language changed after I said that. She stepped back and scratched the back of her neck a bit. She was still smiling but something was off. It seemed as if she was... nervous? What? Nah there's no way I made her nervous.

Shuri POV
I stared at Y/N and watched as she slowly stepped into the water. It was dark so I could only really see her silhouette and eyes. I held the canoe steadily so she could step inside. After getting in she looked up at me signifying that she was situated. I turned around and grabbed the paddle, putting it in the boat. I pushed it lightly before hopping in myself, nearly falling over. Y/N bursted out laughing as she watched me struggle to balance. She reached out and grabbed my arm and the side of my chest. She held me there for a bit and waited for the boat to stop shaking. We made intense eye contact as she slowly stopped laughing.

"Are you ok?" She asked, still chuckling a little. I shook my head and smiled. "Yes, I'm fine." Y/N smiled back at me. I started to row the boat at a slow pace and watched as we cruised through the lake. "Here let's play some music." Y/N said tapping on her kimoyo beads as a holographic screen appeared. She typed something it and turned it off. After a couple of seconds music started to play.

(Best Part by Daniel Caesar and H.E.R.)

You don't know, babe
When you hold me
You kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me?
Give it all, oh

I watched as Y/N leaned over the side of the boat and let her fingertips graze through the water. There were large flowers sticking up above the water in which she picked and admired. She looked up at me and leaned over, placing the flower behind my right ear. We were face to face as she made sure the flower was secure. We locked eyes as I stopped rowing the boat.

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it, I know you're a star
Where you go, I'll follow, no matter how far
If life is a movie, know you're the best part, ooh
You're the best part, ooh
Best part

It's this sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love (Make love)
It makes me feel so nice

I grabbed her hand softly and intertwined them with mine. She looked down and smiled at the action. She rubbed her thumb against my hand as we stayed connected.

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it, I know you're a star
Where you go, I'll follow, no matter how far
If life is a movie, then you're the best part, oh
You're the best part, ooh
Best part

We both started to slowly lean into each other. I used my other hand to move some of her hair back to fully see her face. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I whispered. Her eyes lit up in response and she smiled warmly.

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?

Before she could respond I leaned in closer, cupping her cheek now. She leaned in as well, looking at my lips. The song continued to play as our lips met and we kissed passionately.

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?

Sparks ignited as we continued to kiss. My heart was beating faster than ever and my breathing was off it's usual course. I opened one eye, peeking at Y/N. Her eyes were still closed as she continued to kiss me.

If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
If you love me, won't you say something?
If you love me, won't you?
Love me, won't you?