"Like what?"

With pain in her eyes, she spoke, "Say don't go, Serkan."

"I'm not one of those who would say don't go to someone who wants to leave." said Serkan as his eyes started to glisten with pain.

"So bet it." Eda lastly said before walking away, leaving him.

Serkan was snapped back to reality when Deniz suddenly stood up and was headed for the door when Ferit grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Let me go." Deniz said.

"I want to find Eda as much as you do, but we don't need another missing person." Ferit answered back.

Serkan stood up and said, "I'll go with him."

Engin was about to protest when Serkan looked at him with furrowed brows, jaw clenched. He saw the pain in his best friend's eyes and stepped aside making way for Serkan and Deniz as they went out the door and into the blazing snow.

—----------

Eda had found a shed where she took shelter from the snow storm. Thankfully, there was an old bench inside and was good enough to sit on. She hugged herself to keep warm as she looked outside only to see the storm worsen.

She closed her eyes, hoping it would just end, when someone suddenly burst in.

"Serkan?!"

"Eda?" Serkan found Eda.

He was trying to get shelter from the sudden blaze of snow when he found a shed and rushed inside, only to unexpectedly find Eda. He immediately sat beside her on the bench and checked for any injuries.

"İyi misin?" He asked, worried.

"İyiyim." Eda answered. Serkan felt her shiver and noticed that she was only wearing a shirt, he immediately took his jacket off and wrapped it around her.

"Gel." He gestured her to get near him as he put his arm around her and rubbed her arm to warm her up.

"It's fine, Serkan." Eda protested but Serkan just shook his head, not listening to her.

"You're shivering..." He stated, not looking at her. He felt guilty. He knew that she got hurt seeing Selin kiss him, but he didn't know what to do—what to feel about the situation.

Silence engulfed them, it has now been 20 minutes and the only sound you could hear was the snow hitting the roof.

"Did we ever go on a vacation?" He asked her, breaking the silence.

"Evet." Eda smiled, remembering their Sapanca trip, where their baby had also been conceived. "Just like our trip now, we were with our friends."

"...and I allowed this trip to happen?" He asked, confused on how he could say yes to a trip that did not concern work.

Eda nodded. "Well, it was for something special...personal, actually." She did not want to mention that it was about their wedding as she knew that he wouldn't remember it anyway. "We all had fun. You even danced." She teased.

"Me? Dance? Yok." He said, smiling and shaking his head, which made Eda lightly laugh. What a wonderful sound. He thought as he looked at her, who was now grinning up at him.

They were now staring at each other, Eda still under Serkan's arm as he kept her warm. Their breathing was getting heavier and was pacing in unison. They both felt the moment. The silence. The look. Serkan looked down at Eda's lips and was about to lean in to kiss her when a loud thud came from the roof as a ball of snow from the trees fell. They separated, startled by the sound and by what Serkan was about to do.