Chapter - 40{God Of Choas}

Start from the beginning

This is our core belief, I used to be a Demon Lord that's why I did not have any hesitation in killing, then I became a 'God' other than those who are close to others are the same as dust in my eyes. I rather drink my tea first before even thinking about saving a person, to be honest, I don't even remember my last life as a normal human girl...

But what about her? Can she do it? Doing it is a long way, will she let me do it? Killing? She will try to stop me and will go against me. I will not be surprised if she appeared in Tempest for interrogation after hearing I wipes out the Falmuth army.

This relationship will not work until one of us changes, and I will not change, my belief is on a whole other dimension than Shizue.

... And Shizue... she is too pure so does her beliefs and not only pure but firm.

Our relationship is a no-go... We will only hurt each other. What do they call it? Yeah, a toxic relationship.

<< ...Master >>

It took me this long to realize this, seems like Shizue realise this earlier at the Labyrinth and started to create distance between us.

Either way, it's fine, even if she hasn't realized this- It's ok. I will try to keep my distance from her.

................
...........
.......
....
..

"She is beautiful..."

I muttered to myself while standing in the middle of the thousands of corpses of my comrades, my eyes refuse to move from her slender figure.

Amid all this madness, There is this strangely beautiful scene. The tornados of fire were everywhere as far as my eyes can see and controlling them, are the two slender white hands of an enchanting girl.

Standing high in the sky, looking down on all of existence... Like some dust with her cold indifferent gaze while controlling such a high degree of magic that seemed to be impossible to comprehend. The blazing fire danced in glee with her one gesture and again the thousands of souls drifted away in a mere second.

How did this happen? Is this even humanly possible? What type of God have we offended?

Will we even get salvation for this crime?

... For going against 'God.'

... God of Chaos.

A few minutes ago...

The campsite was full of hustle and bustle, and the time to charge forward has come. The movement everyone was waiting for finally had come.

"GET READY!! WE ARE LEAVING!"

With that single command, the commander disappeared and the whole campsite started to prepare to leave. It didn't even take us more than a few minutes to get ready we are specially trained soldiers after all.

We are going to attack Tempest- the nation of monsters along with the ‘Holy Knights’ and their commander ‘Hinata Sakaguchi’ but why am I feeling uneasy?

Will I be able to return home? Will I be able to see my children again? Or will I finally again unite with their mother?

I unconsciously clutched the locket that my children gave me as I remember their smiles.

No... I will definitely go back alive!

With ‘Hinata Sakaguchi’ even killing a Demon Lord is not impossible. This mission will be easy, everyone is sure that we can easily overpower them.

... But the thing is... Did they even do something? The King is telling us that the monster nation is a threat to humanity but did they even show any sign of hostility? Didn't they deserve a chance like others... The ‘Holy Church’ is definitely exaggerating the danger of the monster's nation 'Tempest' but what about us?