Chapter - 40{God Of Choas}

Start from the beginning

"You guys don't have to worry about those pests. Just do your work, I want to build an economically strong nation with the highest level of infrastructure as soon as possible."

I said to them and dismissed them with a wave of my hand. I'm not in a good mood and the reason was obvious to me but I did not want to acknowledge it.

I'm too immersed in Shizue to the point of being obsessed with her.

But what about her?

I know that she likes me, I'm not some dense op shitty protagonist. But still, I'm not satisfied or should I say I'm insecure?

Did she love me as much as I love her...?

Can she kill someone for me? Destroy a world? A universe?

It's clear to me that she can't do it, she is a Hero after all. The one who has to protect 'more' than 'one' ....just like Hana.

She chooses to protect more people rather than me a single individual. I did not want history to repeat itself, being obsessed with someone to the point of going mad...

I did not want to!

... I did not want to love someone blindly if the other one did not love me blindly.

<< ...Because master is scared.>>

Huh? What? What did you say Ciel...? Haha, I laughed and laughed until I feel like my stomach is going to burst.

Scared? Me? By whom?

<< Scared of loving someone blindly... >>

"..."

You are too direct Ciel but... You are aight Ciel. Like always you are the one who knows me best.

But did you forget? I do love you blindly.

<< (• /// •) >>

<<... O-Of co-course, other than master family... And I'm also master's family.>>

Haha, you are too shy Ciel, you haven't changed till now nor do I...

Sigh.

I thought my love can change her a little, I— my sincerity, I thought she will feel a little bit moved by my sincerity but nothing, worthless... In her eyes, everything that I did for her was nothing but a mountain of debt that she has to repay.

I did not change and nor did you, the same was true for brother... Velz is the same as before.

You know Ciel the common factor between all of us.

<< Strong will? Dragon factor?>>

What with that questioning tone and you are half right. We have a strong will and to support our will and increase our willpower we have beliefs.

It's very hard to change a person's personality because the personality is a representation of that person's beliefs. Changing one's mind is hard and changing beliefs is close to impossible.

But I did not want to fake my personality in front of Shizue of all people, you don't know how relieved I'm that those pests did not attack us earlier when Shizue was here.

What Shizue would have done if she was in my position?

<<...>>

She would have tried to negotiate with the Falmuth kingdom or at most, she would have scared them away with Veldora. But me... I will wipe them out from the surface of this world.