Fury: "Well, let me know if "real power" wants a magazine or something." He said before he left Loki in his cell, as he exits the room.

Y/N: "Damn, he knows about us, Kurama." 

Kurama: "He's a Norse god in this world, Y/N. But I was thinking... Who gave him that information about us?"

Y/N: "You think like the one's on the LOV?"

Kurama: "Maybe, let's not jump into conclusions right now."

As I snapped back to reality, I can hear Thor and Steve talking about Loki. Then Tony shows up with Agent Coulson, while Dr. Banner is still speaking as they joined the conversation.

Bruce: "The real question is--what do they need the Iridium for?"

Tony: "It's a stabilizing agent." Tony joined in as he talked with Coulson for a moment before the two parted ways. "It means... the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at SHIELD." Then he noticed me and ruffled my hair. "Hey Shazam." Tony called my nickname since he saw me did that lightning dragon back on the Sports Festival.

Y/N: "Hey! That's copyright, and also... maybe you can call me The God of Thunder?" I snickered as I looked over to Thor with his puzzling look towards me.

Tony: "Eh, he might sue you for that."  He said, pointing to Thor, then he taps Thor's biceps and passes him by. "No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing."

Tony: "Also, it means the portal can open as wide and stay open as long, as Loki wants." He stated, stopping at Fury's control port and turns around. "Uh-Raise the mizzenmast. Jib the topsails." Tony did some gestures as the SHIELD agents operating the room looked at him. "That man is playing Galaga." Tony pointed to the SHIELD Agent at the corner as he switches his tab faster than the speed of light. "He thought we wouldn't notice, but we did."

Y/N: "He's enjoying this, isn't he?" I leaned and whispers to Steve, but he just gave me a glance and chuckles.

Tony: "The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. The only major component he still needs is a power source of high-energy density. Something to... kick-start the cube." Tony stated as he places something under the control area.

Hill: "When did you became an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?"

Tony: "Last night." Agent Hill lets out a hum in amusement.

Tony: "The packet, Selvig's notes, the extraction theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?" Tony asks us in a gesture.

Y/N: "If Loki needs a trigger to power up the portal. I think there is one thing that can be on level with the Cube... His staff." I deduced, this made Tony to approach me and pat my back.

Tony: "Looks like the kid won." Tony laughs a little as Dr. Banner butted in.

Bruce: "He would have to heat the Cube to 120-million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier."

Y/N: "Coulomb wha-"

Tony: "I'll slip out a Science subject for you later, kiddo." Tony interrupts me as he approaches the doctor. "Unless Selvig had figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect."