A Martial God's Confession/the Return of the Bully

Hi, guys, it's almost Christmas.
Now the decision for Sam and Crewel, I will have them in a Queerplatonic in which they will be close as family, but not as intimate as partners...
Here are the official couples for the Professors for now...
What do you guys think?

Crowley x Crewel (❤️ love the opposites!)

Sam x OC Edgar Mirage (Voodoo man x Healer):

I'll be doing a background story on Crowley x Crewel and Sam x Edgar.

____ _____

Ace, Deuce, and Grim went to Mu Qing's side and sat next to him. As Deuce pulled Mu Qing away from Jack who growled at him "Hey!" "Back off!" the Spade Boy growled back as he hugged Mu Qing who patted his head like he does his puppy.

Riddle scolded Deuce, "stop it, Deuce! Don't behave like a perpetual pup!" He didn't want to admit his hug on his Rose made him jealous...

"Hmph!" Deuce stubbornly hugged Mu Qing as Trey smiled with a strong surge of nervousness, shame, and amusement, "yeah, I think there's no use in convincing him...."

"Kiss-up!" Leona snorted.

"The kid just looks like a Doberman Pinscher puppy, standing up to a wolf..." Ruggie materialized behind him. Leona tried to whack his head as Ruggie closed a fist and Leona froze, "Ruggie, the fuck are you doin'? I thought you needed to make movements to manipulate your victims!"

Ruggie's smirk widened, "let's just say, participating in Honey Badger's Training program did some wonders on my Unique Magic, but that is a story for another time. Oh, the Headmage and the other professors, Cater, and Trey are here too. They wanted to be here in case of another incident happened..." He pointed to said Headmage and his Heartslabyul classmates.

Mu Qing cleared his throat to get everyone, wearing a look of annoyance.

Riddle smiled, "go on, dear."

Cater grabbed his hand tenderly, "we're here for you, hon."

"We got your back," Trey smiled.

Mu Qing went speechless and he paled in shock.

He breathed in and out several times before he calmed...for a moment.

Everyone turned to him. Ace cleared his throat, "what is it, Qing?"

Mu Qing looked down before he lifted his head, "Remember how I mentioned I met up with the Crowned Prince several times?"

They all nodded.

"I...something bad happened..."

Trey smiled angrily, "we know about that horrible man who hurt you and the other one who insulted you."

Sam smiled eerily, "we'll conjure a potion that will make him dream of hell."

Ashton was furious but his face turned fearful seeing Crewel had a murderous look on his face.

This concerned the other students.

Mu Qing sighed, "if you ever know ab-"

The Heartslabyuls, Grim, and Savanaclaws paled as though they were remembering a terrible memory.

This made the Twins and Azul gap with confusion, "what's wrong with them?" Floyd asked.

Jade and Azul shook their heads.

Mu Qing noticed their fear-stricken faces, "what did it make you see?"

Ace blurted out, "Nurse Edgar had a Unique Magic that took us, Riddle, Cater, Trey, and the Headmage back to what happened to an injury...and we saw who hurt you..."