"Thank you."

Once Aaron walked away, the Grimes walked down the street toward the houses they were given. Rick turned the knob and opened the door, the three walked into the house and the first thing Hunter saw was the empty picture frames.

As he walked further into the house, he was amazed at how much it looked like a home before the apocalypse. He walked up the stairs with Carl and their first thought was the bathroom. They raced to the bathroom door and Hunter scoffed out a chuckle at the sight of a clean bathtub.

Hunter glances over at Carl and they smile at each other before Hunter walked over to the tub and turned on the tap. Water sprinkled down from the tap and Hunter felt like he could cry. He hasn't had a shower since this all started. He got close to showers with the lake they had at the camp outside Atlanta.

"Let's go see the kitchen," Carl says.

Hunter shut off the tap and followed Carl out of the bathroom. They walked back down the stairs. They roamed around the kitchen and Hunter knew Carol would love this. She loves cooking, she was always volunteering at the prison to make them food and everything. He always thought she'd be better working as a guard.

He left the house and went to go find Rosita. He didn't know where anything was in this town but he was gonna find them. He eventually found all of them by the gate where they came in.

"Hunter, what's going on?" Carol asks as she sees him approaching.

"Working showers," Hunter answers as he motions for them to follow him, "We have two houses. We're supposed to do these interviews with Daenna, I don't know anything about them and I don't care. There are showers, beds, and a kitchen. We have two houses all to ourselves."

Hunter smiles at all of them, this was more than they'd had in a long time. Hunter grabbed Rosita's hand a dragged her with him as he led them to the houses, "Take your pick! We are taking a shower! Go check out that house."

Hunter ran up the stairs to the other house, he knew Rick was in the first one. He opened up the door and shut it behind them. Hunter held a boyish grin on his face as he looked at Rosita.

She narrows her eyes at the man standing in front of her, she crosses her arms over her chest, "What's with that look?"

"What look?" Hunter shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"That stupid look on your face, never seen it on you before. I've seen sad, annoyed, pissed off, whiny–"

"Okay, I get it," Hunter stopped her lists from continuing, "I was just thinking, you look really good right now and you'd look even better in the shower. With me," He raises his brows and the smile returned to his face.

Rosita didn't want something serious, she didn't have something serious with Abraham. It was just sex. She loved Abraham, he was the first person to say he needed her and they were good friends. But sometimes the way Hunter looked at her, it made her want to forget everything and just be with him.

She turned on her feet and started walking up the stairs, Hunter tilted his head and furrowed his brows in confusion. "Are you coming?"Hunter smiles and runs up the stairs following her into the bathroom.

_____

Hunter ran his fingers through his hair. After the shower he had with Rosita, she'd offered to cut his hair. He didn't like the long hair or the beard so it felt good to get rid of it. It felt good to finally have a shower, to be clean of everything they went through out there.

"I think I did a pretty good job," Rosita says admiring the job she did on his hair. Her hand reaches out and she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, I wasn't really liking the long hair," Hunter picked up the towel and tried his hair as best he could, "Thank you. I would've gotten Maggie to do it but she's been going through a tough time."