003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1305
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Put me down! How the hell do you know me!" You struggled in the pink haired demons grasp. You were slung over his shoulder, his shoulder pressed into your bladder making you wiggle around more

"Stop moving!" The demon known as Akaza exclaimed. "You're lucky I don't knock you out here!" He exclaimed. But you could hear it in his voice that it was an empty threat. You didn't know how or why you knew it you just felt as if you did. Something about the demon that was Holding you felt idly familar and you didn't like it.

"Please! didn't do anything wrong!" You cried. Looking at the blond haired demon you seen that he wasn't paying attention.

The blond one is obviously more powerful. If he's looking away I can get out of here. But have to time it right. If I'm even off for a second could die You Thought looking at the pale demon

Once you could see his shoulders relax as he crouched down you took your chance. Lifting your right leg up you twisted your body slamming your leg into his stomach.

Activating your ability the arm that was holding you exploded

Akaza stumbled and the blonde turned around with his mouth and hands covered in human blood.

"Blood demon art." Douma started as you dashed
off

"You let her get away." Douma stood up straight showing his full height.

She wouldn't have of I had known that she could control bodies." Akaza spoke darkly as his arm regenerate. Hopping on to the tree he chased after you.

Douma just smiled as Akaza left. Standing in the same spot for a couple of seconds he left the body that was there walking in an unknown direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth turned around hearing her name being called "Elizabeth! Come on, we've gotta get out of here." You exclaimed panting, putting your hands on your knees you caught your breath before standing back up.

Looking up you seen her turn her back and walk away. "Huh? Elizabeth didn't you hear me? There's dangerous people here we need to-"

"You're an abomination."

Your eyes widened. You paused trying to register her words. "W-what?"

"It's always Elizabeth come do this, Elizabeth come do that! Don't you ever just shut up you freak!" She turned towards you angerly, "You're the reason why Mom and Dad broke up! If it was just me Lord Dourna would've only needed me! would've been married by now!"

"Elizabeth if you felt that way then why didn't you ever just tell me no?" You questioned.

She walked towards you after you said that Something shiny glistened in the moonlight behind her.

"I tried. But I always ended up in trouble. They just felt bad for you. Poor little y/n you have no place you aren't even my real sister. Just some baby that was forgotten in a lake. The whole village felt sorry for you-"

Getting a good look at what was in her hand you
realized it was a knife. Your eyes widened as you backed up." G-get away from me-" You tripped over a root that was behind you making you fall

"Maybe if I kill you my life would be normal again. Since Lord Douma couldn't do it I'll do it for him." She said raising her knife and crouching down.

Putting your knee to your chest you kicked hers making her fall a few feet away from her. The knife clattered on the grass but you didn't see where it landed.

Getting up you turned around but stopped. Those things were in the forests that you just got out of

Before you could make a decision your hair was grabbed making you gasp. A steering pain erupted in your body making you cry out in pain.

"Don't worry I'll-"

Elizabeth's sentence was cut of when she gagged and gargled. It felt as if all of her organs were being squeezed

You faded away in front of her making her gasp or at least try. Instead she seen you walking over to her from her peripheral vision. There was no knife in your side. There was no blood, there wasn't even a whole in your shirt.

"You were my everything" You said softly as Elizabeth dropped to her knees. The knife that was in her hand dropped making her eyes widened. 'Then what did I grab?" She asked seeing blood on the knife. Looking over to where she thought she stabbed you was actually her Comrad. The same man who brought the both of you into his house was on the blood bleeding. Tainting the grass in the process.

Looking back up at you the same knife that she wanted to stab you with was in your hand. "If you liked him so much then die with him. After all you were afraid of dying alone anyway." Your eyes narrowed making her groan. A crunching noise could be heard coming from her body. Blood tricked out from her mouth coating her pink lips red along with her kimono that she had changed into.

"It doesn't feel nice having your heart squeezed now does it?" Lifting up the knife to kill her a pale hand had grabbed your wrist

"No, don't kill her your better than that. Leave her to die "That same soft voice from earlier said. Turning to look at the man you had to look up seeing his full height,

You dropped the knife making it hit the ground. The grip on your wrist loosened up making you pull your wrist to your chest.

"Come on dearest let's get you clean up."

Turning away you walked back towards the cabin that you ran away from earlier you followed the unknown man.

"Who are you?" You asked the long haired man who had you sit down in the bathroom.

"I'm Yoruichi Tsugikuni." He said softly as he crouched next to the tub starting the running water.

"Tsugikuni?"

"Is it at least familiar?" He asked stopping the water once it filled up enough.

"I-it is but I don't know where You said standing

up looking in the mirror.

"So all those memories are just gone completely? You remember nothing?" He asked standing up You shook your head looking up at the man.

"Not even when I gave you this necklace?" He said picking up the necklace that was around your neck and tucked in your shirt

"I- how did you know I had-"

"Because I gave it to you-" Looking back up into your eyes he cupped your cheek"-Right before you disappeared. Do you know how much missed you?"

The man in front of you was even more good looking up close. You didn't think it was possible.

"I looked for you every day. never stopped thinking about you."

"I-I don't..." you couldn't finish your sentence. The
man known as Yoriichi leaned in even closer kissing you.

It wasn't lustful, or forced. It seemed genuine. The kiss held love and sadness at the same time.

Pulling away his hand still cupped your cheek as you stood there stunned. A love sick look was prominent in his eyes.

Standing up fully he removed his hand making you look away embarrassed

"You'll remember soon I promise. For now take a bath and change. Once your done head to a man named Oyakata-sama. Thats where the main demon slayer core it. Tell him your name and that I sent you. They'll take good care of you." He said walking over to the bathroom door

"Wait! But how will I get there?"

Looking over his shoulder he smiled. "Don't worry. You'll know." And with that he was gone leaving you with the now Luke warm water and a fresh pare of warm clothes.