Sexy, Sweet & Dirty |Gerard Way Imagine..|

Imagine..

            You wake up with a raging hangover, A man's arms cradling you around your abdomen. Looking  out your periphrial vision,  Some rather messy bright red hair is sprawled out behind you. "Ugh, my head.. What the hell did I do last night?" You mumble, sitting up and rubbing your neck. "You did a lot, And so did I." Turning around, you see a familiar smile, and figure. After your eyes adjust to the light you realize it was Gerard who had been cradling you in his arms, and this obviously was his house. "Holy fuck. Did we...?"  You say, quietly. Gerard nods and gets out of bed. "You mean you don't remember?" He raises an eyebrow, looking back at you as he's pulling his pants on. You shake your head and get out of bed as well. "I mean, I remember meeting you at Warped. Then afterwards we went out for drinks, I must've gotten wasted..Damn.." Gerard chuckles. "Well Fuck, Y/n. You sure sounded like you were having fun." He winks and messes your hair as he walks out of the bedroom to take a shower. Grinning, feeling quite satisfied that you managed to bed Gerard Way, you sit on the couch in the living room looking through your phone. There are pictures of you, Gerard, and the rest of the boys playing  a drinking game. You seemed to have had your tongue on the inside of his teeth a lot , too. Gee greets you again in the living room with a kiss. "So you didn't have fun?" He looked sort of disappointed as he sat down on the couch next to you. "I'm sure last night was fucking amazing. I just wish I could remember it." You lay your head on his lap & he runs his fingers through your hair.. "Well, I have to admit that I only expected US to be a one night thing.. But you're just too damn beautiful, y/n" He caresses your wrists which are home to many scars, & kisses you once more as you feel yourself begining to blush. "I also feel sorry for you.  Not being able to remember last night and all. Because I'm pretty sure I rocked your world." He grins and you roll your eyes. "Well how about you give me something I CAN remember, Mister manly?" You challenge him, leaning closer to his lips. "I don't know if you deserve it.." He teases "With the way you just rolled your eyes and all. Plus, you'd be pretty sore when I got done with you.." You frown in disappointment. "Oh come on! I can take it, I swear!" Gerard laughs "I'm just messing with you." He picks you up and tosses you over your shoulder, carrying you quickly to the bedroom.

You are tossed on the bed & Gerard slowly creeps up on top of you. He starts kissing your neck in all the right places. His tongue swirls around your collar bone, sending chills and waves of pleasure down your body. You sigh in pure delight as he slides your t-shirt off and caresses your chest with his tongue. Thank god for you not having a bra on. He continues, taking one of your nipples into his mouth, Suckling & nibbling gently. Making your breathing increase. "Oh god." You moan under your breath. Gerard does the same to your other, then hastily removes your panties. He kisses your neck & slowly works his way down until you feel his hot breath on your clit. You roughly pull his hair and intwine your fingers in the sexy red mob. His tongue performs small light strokes in your core. Driving you insane with pleasure. "Fuck.." You hear him moan. It seems getting you off is getting him off, too. "G-Gerard" You whine and he looks up at you with a smirk. "Yeah baby?" "I'm c-close" You exhale deeply. He grins with satisfaction and aligns his waist with yours. You instinctively grab his back as he teases your opening with the tip of his errection. You whimper anticipation. It seems he's teasing you just to get a rise out of you. "Pleaase..." You beg, Starting to claw his shirt off to get a better grip on his back. He helps to pull it off and fills your opening a little more with his member. You hear his throaty moan as you feel your walls tighten around him. He's biting his lip, which only helps you reach your climax. When he suddenly pulls himself into you, and begins thrusting. Your bodies bob up and down together as you feel his pace speed up . Gerards breathing is frantic and uneven just as yours. "Oh god, Y/n. You're amazing!"  He moans rather loudly. He pulls into you deeper than you can handle, and you climax violently. "Oh my fucking god!" You scream, biting his shoulder and breaking skin causing a small ammount of blood to pour. But your partner didn't seem to mind. Soon after your climax, Gerard cums inside of you. Filling your walls with hot juices that gave you one last orgasm.

Your lover falls down beside you and you both turn to face each other. "Satisfied?"  Gee grins. You nod eagerly "Uh-huh.." You are both out of breath, your chests are both rising and falling rapidly. "You..You were right.." You add. "Hm? About what, Y/n?" He looks at you, and raises an eyebrow. "I'm a little sore." You grin. "I told you so." He winks and gets out of bed. You sit up "Hey.. Where are you going?" Gerard turns around at the door way. "What? I'm just going to freshen up." "No, I like to be cuddled." You frown cutely. "Oh, I'm sorry y/n. I'm just not used to morning sex." He smirks as he climbs back into bed and cuddles you from behind. 

----To be continued! o3o 

                               <3Mandah