.•..

•

..•.

•

...•

Liked by maxverstappen1, myramadden and 34,103 others
luciaquinn Hello Kitty kinda day

View all 624 comments

__

===

Arriving at the track, Max and I got out the car together and walked by the fans, stopping to say hello.

"Max! Max! Max!" Near enough everyone was yelling, and Max tried to get to every fan before the head of PR was pulled him away as we were already late. His hand instantly finding mine as we walked down the paddock, fans again quickly flooded our short walk to the Red Bull hospitality. "Sorry guys, I have to go. Lucia and I have a meeting with my team" Max tightly smiled and both of us made our way through to the board room that already had all the mechanics sitting round the table.

"Morning everyone" I beamed as I sat at the head of the table as I was Max's Racing Engineer and all. "Firstly I wanted to show you all our lap times yesterday from FP1 and 2" I pulled up the data on the laptop "And then to compare it to Mercedes best lap times. As you can see, they have advantage in the straights, where as we have advantage in the corners" I compared the two.

Spending the following 30 minutes going through the plan of today and how we could equal the pace of the Merc's in the straights I let everyone go and start their jobs for the day.

===

As it quickly approached qualifying, the hustle and bustle of the track was in full swing. Everyone rushing around trying to get things done as quick as humanly possible.

"Max I need you in the car! 2 minutes till we send you out on track for Q1" I said as I approached my boyfriend who was standing with his car and mechanics in the garage. "Ok, I'll see you in a bit sweetheart" Max wrapped one arm round my waist to pull me in and then kiss me on the cheek "See you in a bit Maxy" I smiled "You guys good to go?" I turned to the mechanics "Of course" Mike said and I nodded before walking out to the pit wall and placing my headphones on.