Chapter 1: Tetsuna

The sound of the doorbell ringing echoed throughout the spacious yet messy and quiet penthouse. The interior walls were painted white while the sofa set, a deep ruby red color, was nicely arranged in the living room to face the large flat television screen. T-shirts, jeans, jackets, and other clothing were hanging on the chairs, couch, and on the stair's handrail.

The doorbell continued to ring loudly while a crimson colored smartphone, on top of a pure white grand piano, abruptly rang loudly as it vibrated with an annoying buzz. Crumpled music sheets surrounded the elegant white instrument.

However, in the messy penthouse there were photo frames on the cabinets that were left untouched and neatly arranged. The frames were filled with pictures of a beautiful couple. Both figures in the photos were smiling and the happiness of that moment was captured, but if only such moments could last forever.

"Akashi-chii! Are you there?! Akashi-chii!" a voice yelled, cutting through all the chaotic sounds in the penthouse as several loud knocks landed on the door.

On the second floor of the penthouse, there was a certain master bedroom where the curtains were shut to block out the blinding morning sunrays.

On the large king sized bed, laid a certain spiky crimson haired man, wearing only a pair of pants, in his twenties. His eyebrows creased as soon as his ears began to pick up all of the chaotic noise in his home. He cracked an eye open as he shifted his gaze to the clock on the nightstand next to his bed.

"Akashi-chii! Are you there?!"

A groan escaped his lips as soon as the familiar voice registered into his half asleep brain. He pushed himself up and left the bed since he wanted the knocking, the ringing of the doorbell, and his phone ringing loudly to all stop. The crimson haired male ignored the untidiness of his home as he made his way towards the front door before unlocking it. An annoyed expression glued to his face as he answered the door.

"What is it Ryota? You're disturbing the neighbors," he sighed loudly.

There, in front of his door, stood one of his old friends, Kise Ryota wearing a simple designer shirt and black slacks with a backpack slung over his shoulders. The blond haired man was once the keyboardist and model for Rakuzan Record Agency, along with a few other renowned agencies. He was a successful man who was a model back in their school days, before he shifted his future towards a better career path together with the rest of their friends.

The blond haired man blinked at Akashi with his amber orbs as he stopped his knocking the moment Akashi opened the door. A smile quickly formed on his lips as his amber orbs widened a bit with happiness.

"Akashi-chii! Thank God that you're here! I need you to do a favour for me,"

Kise turned around and tried to coax to the small child to step out, "Tetsuna-chii, you'll stay with Uncle Akashi-chii."

Akashi's eyebrow twitched upon the honorific Kise had applied to him as the blonde continued to whisper to the small child.