02| we meet again

SURE THING, chapter two
now playing Girl With the Tattoo by Miguel
★━━━━━━━━

" the girl with the tattoo"

☆✧༺ neymar pov ༻∞☆

i rubbed my eyes as i tried my hardest to stay awake but couldn't. i've been awake all night thinking about the girl from the beach a few days ago, i wish i had stayed longer and asked for her name, but didn't.

i desperately regretted not going back and speaking to her a little more before she left with her friends, but i also didn't want my friends to start making fun of me for liking someone i knew nothing about.

the only thing i knew about her was that she wasn't from brasil, hints as to why she couldn't understand when i spoke portuguese.

i only knew her as the girl i accidentally hit in the head with a ball or even better, the girl with the tattoo.

something about her is making me attached to her and i don't know what it is.

"eu preciso de uma verificação da realidade" i whispered underneath my breath.
(i need a reality check)

☆✧༺ reign pov ༻∞☆

"i'm back!" i shouted, kicking the front door close with my foot. sofía was lying on her bed taking selfies but clare was nowhere in the room "hey, where have you been?" she asked, sitting upright on the bed.

"i left this morning, i wanted to go look around by myself and i ended up going shopping but i brought back lunch" it was like a small sparkle randomly appeared in her eyes just from hearing the word "food", yet somehow she manages to stay in shape with all the eating she does.

"te quiero" i felt her hand brush against my cheek as she leaned forward to kiss my other cheek "i didn't know what to get so i told the cashier to give me his favorite"

i placed the brown bag down on the table and started placing everything down in a line, once i was done i split the food evenly between sofia and i but also made sure to leave some for clare in case she returned hungrily.

"so..what's up with clare?" i asked to break the silence, i know she's the last person sofía probably wants to talk about but it feels like ever since we got here two days ago she's been distancing herself from the both of us and just hanging around with a few girls she met at the beach.

"don't know, don't care." sofía answered before going back to munching on her muffin. "i know you guys aren't on the best of terms but don't you think that she's been acting weird recently? and i want you to answer this truthfully."

"i have to agree honestly, ignoring me is one thing but you haven't done anything to her. if she didn't want to be around us she should've never tagged along"

i nodded my head and began to eat my food, a few minutes passed and the keypad on the door made a beep sound making sofía and i head turn, seeing the light part flash green. the door then opened, revealing a half-sweaty clare. "where've you been?" i asked, a bit concerned

i saw her give me a side eye before speaking but i ignored it, drama is the last thing i would like while on this trip.

"i was out with my friends that i met at the beach, they invited me to this fancy dinner place and told me to invite you guys"