Tears | Wednesday Addams

Summary: You break down in frustration over a certain task, and your amazing girlfriend comforts you <3
--

You were writing out an essay for Ms. Thornhill on carnivorous plants. Usually an ace student, you thought it would've been easy to finish. However, your lack of sleep and overwork left your mind not working.

You groaned in annoyance and slammed your forehead on the desk, making Wednesday look up from her book. She heard you sniffling and went up to you, "What's wrong?"

"My brain isn't braining." You wailed. She gently lifted your head and saw that you were crying hysterically.

Spinning the chair around, she pulled you close, placing her hand at the back of your head and stroking your hair. "Ssh, amore," she whispered, "Don't cry."

You sobbed into her shirt, holding her tightly as she whispered sweet nothings to you.

Sniffling and moving your head away, you said, "Sorry, I got snot all over your shir--" She placed a finger on your quivering lips to silence you, saying in a gentle tone, "It's okay, my love. You're just overwhelmed."

Her gentle words and reassuring touch made you break down again, making her wipe your tears nonstop. She led you to the bed, where she lay down first and allowed you to lay on top of her, making sure she let you bury your head in her neck. She felt your warm tears roll down her cold skin, and she turned, "Tsk,tsk, those teachers have you so overworked, don't they?"

You whimpered as your sobs died down, and you nodded. She kissed your head and caressed your hair, glaring at Enid, who had only just entered the room and was about to squeal and fangirl. Looking back at you, Wednesday whispered, "How about you pause your work for a little while and take a nap with me? Maybe that'll help your thought process."

You sniffled and nodded again, holding her tighter as she continued stroking your hair, till your shaking breaths eased so soft puffs down her neck, showing you'd fallen asleep.

"You guys are so cute!" Enid whispered excitedly. Thing tapped around in approval.

Wednesday glared at both of them, "Not a word about this to anyone else."

Enid smirked, "Alright, alright Miss Softie-for-her-girl."

Wednesday simply rolled her eyes and kissed your head, slowly falling asleep with you in her arms as well.