Bio Season 4: Phantoms

Name: Nick Russell/Red Wizard/Phoenix

Age: 24= Human biological equivalent. 324= New God chronological equivalent. (Born 1 January 1696 on New Genesis)

Designation: B04

Appearance: Nick  is a tall man with light brown skin. He has black hair. He used to have  brown eyes.  But, over the last five years, he had merged with his New  God self,  Phoenix. This caused his eyes to change from brown to orange.  The change  was inspired by how he saw that Dreamer's eyes were violet.  So, he had done the change for his own benefit. And Phoenix had also  agreed as well. Nick's eyes become brown again when he and Phoenix are  separated. Nick has gone through changes in the last year. Nick's eyes have become a brighter orange.

Hero costume: Nick's costume is unmorphed uniform that the Mystic Force rangers wear during training, but without the cape.

Nick has made changes  to his costume. He has removed the mouth mask  that he had used to  protect his identity, but he left the hood. His  costume now also has  bits of orange, showing that he had merged with  his New God self,  Phoenix. Nick has made the parts of his costume that are orange a bit brighter over the last year.

Nick  also wears an  orange ring on his right hand, that Dreamer gave him. He  uses it to  change between his human and New God forms. He also uses it  to channel  Phoenix's powers. He also wears an engagement ring on his  right hand to show his engagement to Zatanna. Nick has also grown taller over the last five years and become more muscular. Nick has not changed  over the next two years. Nick now wears a wedding ring on his left hand to show his marriage to Zatanna.

His New God form Phoenix, has also changed over the last five years as  well. Phoenix has gotten taller as well and become more muscular, as  well. Phoenix has also not changed over the next two years, too. Phoenix now also wears a wedding ring on his left hand to show his marriage to Zatanna. His eyes are brighter.

Personality:  Nick   is very funny and sarcastic, but serious when needed. He is also    protective and caring of people close to him. He does not like people   who try to hurt those closest to him. Over the next five years, Nick had not changed much. Over the next two years, Nick had not changed much. Nick has become more protective of his family, especially Tara and Nico, but has not changed that much.

Powers:  Nick has magic, which he can use by speaking the desired effect backwards, like Giovanni Zatara and his daughter Zatanna. Due to his  training from John Constantine and Asa The Healer, he can also use non-verbal magic, as well as healing magic, he can use magic, by  speaking in Latin.

Nick  also has sensory   abilities, as well the ability to change into a  phoenix. This ability   grants him immortality, this means that he will  always come back to life if he is killed, either physically or  mentally. Nick is also able to control fire. Because of the fact that  Nick is a New God, he also has telepathy.