"Magic" Flapjacks

Start from the beginning

"I miss Yumyan!" charger says as kipo walks by and puts some Flapjacks down in front of him.

"We should add his portrait to our dome of great axe lords."Charger says as he points up toward the ceiling.

Kipo puts down the second plate as snowball looks up as well. " So he'll always be looking down at us while we eat." she said.

"No! That's just for axe birds who are already gone. I'm not ready to hang up his axe." tiny says as she drops her head and starts crying again.

Snowball slams her first into the table and brings out her claws. "Let's carve his face up there!"

Y/n looks over at them after the loud bang and makes his way over.

The cats start to argue with each other about whether or not it's time to put up Yumyan's "Axe".

"No, it's too early!" "Now's the time!" two cats argue with each other when one throws a flapjack that kipo does as it flies by and hits a large axe mixed with a guitar.

"You gotta let it go, man!" "I can't let it go!" two other cats yell at each other.

Kipo takes a step toward the guitar before she's grabbed and slightly jumps.

"What are you doing?" y/n asks as he holds onto kipo's shoulder.

"I'm gonna go up there," kipo points up at the throne with the axguitar "And I'm gonna play them a song that will hopefully help with their sadness. And also earn their trust." kipo says as y/n looks at her with doubt.

"Listen... I can do this. You just have to give me a chance. All of my other plans have worked out." kipo said as she smiled at y/n.

Y/n looks away from kipo and to the ground before he nods his head softly and lets go of her arm. "I trust you kipo. Now go up there and show off your beautiful singing skills." y/n said as he let go of kipo's shoulder and rubbed kipo's hair.

Kipo leaned into it slightly but y/n pulled his hand away before she could lean into it too much.

A blush spread across her face as y/n looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Kipo spun herself around and marched up toward the guitar. She strums the guitar and all of the cats suddenly gasp.

The group are now looking over at her as the cats started in disbelief.

Kipo looked up and gave a nervous giggle as snowball used her claws and slowly pushed herself up. "That's Yumyan's guitar, human," she said.

"Nobody plays it but him." snowball says as wolf smacks her face.

"uh well..." kipo looks down and y/n gives her a thumbs up. Breathing in to regain her cool, she speaks "Well, since he's passed on, I figured I could play it for him."

Tiny takes a flapjack out of her mouth as she raises an eyebrow. "Passed on? Whoever said that?" she questions. "He's just stuck up in a tree!" tiny says as she points the fork holding her Flapjack upwards.

Kipo lets out a scoff as she raises her eyebrow now. " wait, what? All this time? Why don't you just climb up there and get him back down?" kipo questions as all the cats gasp collectively.

One cat even starts hissing.

"He went above the canopy." Snowball said as she points upwards. "No Timbercat has ever gone above the canopy." she said like it was just something everyone should know.

"So instead of going up there to get him, you just stayed down here as your society's practicality breaks down?" y/n asks but snowball answers him harshly " Be quiet human. I don't require your opinion about my culture." " You clearly need Yumyan's." y/n said with a shrug.