The Consequences (Tickling)

Bright and Clef were just enjoying the second day of their Christmas break, but, a nightshift staff member reported that Bright was missing, and they went to go get him. They silently enter the house through a window, with a dose of a sedative to keep Bright from screaming.

"Got him." The head of the team radioed to home base.

They drag Bright to a van, his mouth foaming from going down so quickly. Clef gets back right as the van speeds away. Clef is so tired, that he mistakes a body pillow for Bright, whom he assumes to be sleeping. He cuddles up next to it and falls asleep.

"Get up." The team lead hollers at Bright, as he wakes up, groggily rubbing his eyes.

"Ugh.. shut up..." Bright snarls, slapping at the team lead.

The team lead kicks Bright off the van floor onto the ground, harshly pulling his hands behind his back and  handcuffing him so tight that his wrists start to bleed.

"Next time, LISTEN TO ORDERS." The team lead screams into Bright's ear, who's blood is practically boiling from anger.

"You had no fucking right to kidnap me. This damn places policies are stupid. Not just stupid, downright cruel to me, and other anomalous employees." Bright screams, holding back tears.

"Whatever." The team lead scoffs, "You betrayed our tru-" he's cut off.

"SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. "yOu BeTrAyEd OuR tRuSt." OH FUCKING BOO HOO. I'VE BEEN IN CAPTIVITY FOR YEARS. I DON'T HAVE FAMILY TO GO HOME TO, BUT YOU DO. I DONT HAVE ANYONE BUT CLEF. YOU GREEDY JERKS JUST HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE WHENEVER IM HAPPY, HUH?!" Bright screeches, crying.

"Oh shut it" The team lead rolls his eyes, "you have it good here."

"HAVE IT GOOD?! I DON'T GET TO EAT LUNCH HALF OF THE TIME CAUSE IM "IMMORTAL AND CAN HANDLE IT." I GET HUNGRY AND TIRED TOO!!" Bright wails.

"Can it." The team lead growls, slapping Bright's mouth.

Bright is dragged inside, and tied to a chair. He is pulled to the 0-5 Council's office, but only 05-1 is there,

"Untie him. Your just making things worse." 05-1 snaps.

"Yes, sir." The team lead sighs, untying Bright from the chair.

"That will be all." 05-1 growls.

The team lead leaves, leaving only Bright and 05-1 in the room together.

"So, Bright. I don't even have to BEGIN to yell. You already know your punishment for leaving. Go." 05-1 scowls.

"Seriously?? I'm getting borderline tortured over leaving to see my boyfriend!?" Bright whines, "Unbelievable."

"Shut up and go."

"Yes, sIr."

Bright sighs, trudging down the hallway to the room he was instructed to go to.

"Alright.. there he is.." sighs the worker, about to put Bright through hell.

"Let's just get this over with," Bright sighs, taking his lab coat off.

Bright is chained down to a metal table, and his legs are tied together.
A sledgehammer slams into one of Bright's ankle, pulverizing the bone. Bright cries out in pain as the worker hits his ankle again. Bright begs for the worker to stop, but it never happens. The worker then grabs a whip, with barbed wire adorned around the strands, ready to absolutely tear up his skin. When the worker slashes Bright, he doesn't react. He's used to the pain of things like that by now. Bright's skin has deep lacerations all over by the time the whipping stops. Then, the worker takes a cinder block and crushes Bright's pulverized ankle and foot with it. Bright just winces and moves on. The worker does the same with two cinder blocks on his shoulders, which doesn't really do much. It's been 30 minutes, and Bright is still scared for the next 30 to come. The worker pulls out a piercing gun, and gives Bright several piercings that have strong magnets inside of them. He then holds another strong magnet near Bright, and watches the piercings rip out of Bright's skin, spraying a bit of blood everywhere. The worker then beats Bright with a broom for bleeding. Then, the worker takes a regular whip and turns Bright over. His face is right against the table, and the worker whips his back and his ass. He screamed, the worker had never done that before. The worker took the broom and beat Bright's head with it. Bright winced, the broom hurt his neck quite a lot. The worker bends Bright's legs and places a cinder block back onto Bright's pulverized ankle, so his legs are touching his back. The worker stabs several used needles into Bright's arms, which made him gag a bit. 10 more minutes.. The worker had an idea. Instead of hurting Bright, he could tickle him, to tire him out. If he did, maybe Bright would be discouraged from leaving again..? The worker took the cinder block off of Bright's ankle and back, and untied his legs. He chained them so that Bright was fully secured down.

"Maybe this will discourage you from leaving again," the worker smiles, slightly running his finger along Bright's side.

"AGH- HEH- HEY!! QUIT IT!!" Bright screeches, surprised at the sudden pokes.

The worker puts a bit of cloth in Bright's mouth to shut him up. He flips Bright over, and gets to work planning a machine that could do the work for him.

"Ooh! I have an idea." The worker exclaims, leaving the room for some reason.

Bright tries to wiggle free from the chains, but he's chained down and handcuffed. The worker comes back with a complex looking machine.

"Thank you, Mr. Deeds!" The worker shouts as the butler vanishes from his line of sight.

"Get ready. I'll be back in 30 minutes once the machine turns off." The worker grins, hitting the on button for the machine.

The worker hurriedly leaves, leaving Bright the victim to absolute hell for 29 minutes.

~Chapter End~

Word Count In Total: 996 Words.