In & Out {SMUT WARNING}

Clef and Bright walk to Clef's bedroom, both aroused, Clef has a visible boner.

"Ay.. who said you get to top me, Clef?"
Bright smirks, more aroused.

"We can switch, you know?" Clef smiles, taking his shirt off.

Bright flops down onto the bed, relaxing. Clef lays next to him.

"So.. what position do you like, Bright?" Clef asks, genuinely curious.

"Doggy style, and tied up & teased." Bright nervously grins.

"Ironically enough, those are my favorites too-" Clef smiles, kissing Bright, "We think alike."

Clef kisses Bright passionately, gently grabbing his hands and tying them to the bedposts. Bright and Clef are both madly blushing.

"Any limits on what your comfy with, before we start?" Clef asks, genuinely concerned.

"Nope. Use anything you like." Bright smirks, blushing.

"Alright. Your safeword is red." Clef smiles.

"Alright." Bright smiles.

Clef pulls a small bullet vibrator, probably bought at a Spencer's, out of his bedside stand in a "special" tote.

Bright blushes at the sight of this, knowing where Clef is going with this. There's 6 settings on it, ranging from slight arousal to absolute torture. He sets it to the side and undresses bright, using his t-shirt as a gag. He slightly teases Bright, slowly moving his hand up and down his dick, then rubbing his tip. Bright lets out a muffled moan, blushing.

"You like that....hm?" Clef teases, knowing he won't get an answer.

Clef grabs the vibrator and turns it on to setting one, rubbing it around Bright's tip, then pressing it onto it. Bright lets out a gasp, then another muffled moan.

"Mm.. you really like this.. hm?" Clef smirks.

Clef turns it up a setting, Holding it against Bright's tip, and also moving one hand up and down, repeatedly, Bright moaning loudly, the T-Shirt gag coming undone. Clef turns the vibrator up two settings, causing Bright to wriggle around a bit.

"Oh you REALLY like that, eh Bright?" Clef smirks.

"You bet your balls I do..!" Bright moans, squirming around a bit.

Clef turns the vibrator up all the way, causing Bright to let out a loud moan, his back arching. A bit of precum spills from his tip, only making it feel more vibrational and better. He cums, it leaks down his dick, and Clef licks it up. Bright slips out of his restraints and takes Clef's pants off. Clef is blushing, and he turns the vibrator off. Bright sits on top of Clef's dick, it going up his tight ass.

"God damn- have you never gotten anal or something?-" Clef smirks, "cause you feel so good and tight.."

"Yeah. My first anal.. it feels amazing.." Bright smiles.

Bright bounces up and down on Clef's dick, moaning softly as Clef thrusts slightly. Bright eventually slips off, kneeling on the bed as Clef sits up, immediately slamming his dick into Bright's ass, going doggy style. Clef is thrusting pretty hard, earning loud moans from Bright, who's arms give way and his ass is still up in the air. Clef is starting to precum, enjoying every second he's in Bright. He cums, moaning.

"Your so good inside, Bright.." Clef smiles, pulling out of Bright.

"I know I am, baby." Bright smiles, moving from Clef, then pulling him down onto his rock-hard cock.

"OH PAPI 😩" Clef screams, Bright's monster of a cock stretching Clef's ass a bit.
(Author's Note: Sorry for the oddness, just for humor 💖😍)

"Holy shit Bright-" Clef gasps, bouncing up and down on Bright's massive cock.

Bright then pulls Clef off, Clef is intensely sweating. His ass just got stretched to a whole new level.

"You wanna call it quits..?-" Clef pants, awkwardly grinning.

"Yeah- I was about to ask the same-" Bright smiles, laying back and clinging to Clef.

They cuddle for the rest of the night. There is no work the next day. They wake up tired, and a bit groggy from all that fucking.

"Last night was fun.." Bright thinks to himself as he puts his clothes on and slides Clef's clothes back on him, slowly. Bright admires Clef's buff chest, and decides to leave him shirtless. He rests his head on Clef's chest. He enjoys the warmth of Clef, being around him. Bright eventually falls back asleep, sleeping in with Clef extra late. Bright kisses Clef before drifting off, and he snuggles closer to him.

"I love you, Clef.." Bright smiles. He's out cold.

The next hours come and go, Bright gets kicked off the bed, Clef falls off. At about 1 PM, Clef wakes up. He sees Bright on the floor and tugs him back up into the bed.

"Oops.." Clef thought, shivering at the thought of hurting Bright, even by accident. He would never hurt Bright on purpose. He swore.

Clef hugs Bright tight, kissing him and laying back down with him. Clef tried to go back to sleep, but he just can't. He's busy thinking of Bright. That's all he wants to think of. Just Bright. The only one he'll ever love again. He closes his eyes and holds Bright close, smiling and kissing him. He eventually falls asleep again, not kicking Bright off the bed this time. Last time was an accident. He didn't want to hurt Bright though, so he just had to hope that he didn't kick poor Bright in his sleep. He didn't, though, and that's all that matters.

(A/N: Shout out to youransun1 and EJsimp2971 for making me laugh so hard with their comments that I literally coughed up a mass of mucus. Thank you for being here, making me laugh, and letting me breath again 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍)

Word Count: 965 words.