Rahul stood there thinking about Vishal's words, he went out after paying the bill, when he got a call from Nisha.
.
.
.
.

After a few weeks.

Nisha finished her final exams, and Rahul is having two weeks off before joining the work so they are getting ready to go back to Rayanakonda for a few days.

A day before their travel to Rayanakonda, they went to attend Vishal's marriage party in a party hall of the hotel. Unfortunately or fortunately Kanika also came into the same hotel with Gopal Reddy for a meeting, Gopal was busy in a meeting, and Kanika wanted to use the washroom so she started going towards the washroom Party hall also comes to that side only, she was going towards washroom but her handbag fall, she bent to took that and accidentally saw Rahul and Nisha holding each other's hands, talking and smiling with Vishal.

Kanika wickedly smiled after looking at them "Well done my lion, you are going in a good direction." Kanika thought and went to the washroom after using the washroom, she stood in the lobby for some time.

Meanwhile, in the party hall "I will go to the snacks counter." Nisha said and went to eat snacks.

"If she is your girlfriend, then what about Nakshatra.?" Vishal asked.

"That's a very long story." Rahul said.

"If it's that long story, then I will hear it any other time, for now, enjoy the party, anyway good choice, you both look good together." Vishal said

"Thanks." Rahul smiled, and his phone started ringing, he went to the corner to attend to the call, it was from Kanika.

"Hello granny, how are you.?" Rahul asked.

"I'm in the same hotel, come to the hotel lobby." Kanika cut the call.

"What was happening.?" Rahul thought and looked at Nisha she was busy eating Pani puri, he thought not to disturb her, so he went hotel lobby to meet Kanika.

"Hi Granny, what a surprise." Rahul touched her feet and hugged her.

"Gopal had some meeting with the client, so I came with him." Kanika came out of a hug.

"Is uncle here? let me meet him." Rahul said.

"No he is busy, but I'm very happy that you are fulfilling my dream." Kanika affectionately kept her hand on Rahul's cheek.

"Dream?" Rahul looked confusingly.

"My dream to humiliate that bloody Shetty family, I saw you with her, you both seem to be very close." Kanika said.

Rahul was shocked to hear Kanika's words "Gr... Granny that's just a starting phase." Rahul controlled his tears.

"Whatever, I'm waiting to humiliate that family, I need to go, don't tell anyone that we meet, let this be our little secret mission, come home soon." Kanika said in a sweet voice and went from there.

Rahul felt like the place he is standing it's gonna collapse but he controlled himself and went in and saw laughing and cheerfully Nisha "How can I ?, I can't cheat this beautiful girl."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rahul and Nisha are going back in the car.

"At what time, are you going Rayanakonda.?" Rahul questions

"Tomorrow at 12:30 pm on the bus. " Nisha said.

"Hmm, let's get married." Rahul said.

Nisha looked at him shockingly "Stop joking."

"I'm serious, tell me will you marry me or not.?" Rahul asked in a serious tone.