"Well, looks like everything is back to normal." Tang said, noodle bowl still in his hands. MK panicked at the sight of Pigsy, but stopped and stared in realization as Sandy was calling from Pigsy's phone. 

"Uhh, I gotta go." MK said as he zoomed out of the small shop. Leaving Y/N and Tang with the unconscious noodle shop owner. Tang the slurped his noodles, still looking down at Pigsy, before coughing up some of MK's hair. Y/N cringed and went to help Pigsy, as she picked him up and carried him to a booth, before placing him down there. She then remembered her visit with Mei in the Anti-Gravity Arcade and excused herself from the situation before walking out the door to see another friend of hers. 

Once she made it to the arcade she opened the doors, only to see people floating in the air. The thing that was weird about them was that they looked extremely tired, like zombies. She furrowed her eyebrows before a booming voice played on the surrounding speakers. 

"Looks like Y/N finally joined the porty yo!" It said, as Y/N flinched at the loudness, she looked to see another MK. Only he was wearing a fluffy tiger print jacket with pink shutter glasses. Y/N then saw another MK charging at her, but she blacked out before he collided with her.

{~~❤~~}

She woke up to see Porty MK next to her. She stared at him in confusion, and he looked back at her with a toothy grin. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty! I knew you were never the most fond of gathering with a lot of people, so I decided to keep you next to me, and we can watch as this porty goes on!" He said, making Y/N look at him with her head slightly tilted to the side. He chuckled before looking at the people floating in the air, still half asleep. 

"Hey Y/N" She heard a tired voice before turning her head to see Mei in a giant claw machine, tied up with a rope and dangling from the top of the inside of the machine. "You got trapped here too" Y/N asked, as Mei nodded slightly in agreement. Suddenly, the door busted open, revealing MK, the staff in his hands. 

"Alright party clone, where are they." MK asked. 

"Ohhohoho! OG MK in the house yo!" Porty MK said while raising one of his arms in the air. Y/N waved at MK making him sigh in relief, knowing she was okay. 

"I don't even know what that means! Where's Mei?!" OG MK demanded, making Porty MK look at him sinisterly. He then started laughing before revealing the claw machine Mei was in. 

"Hey MK, mystic monkey business? You're really bad at making clones by the way." She said, tiredly. MK looked at Porty MK serious. 

"Hand them over. You?... Me?...We?" 

"Cool your jets og, you wanna go through me? You gotta get through my boys!" Porty MK said, as he pushed a button making MK fly up into the air. Y/N looked at MK worried as the rest of his clones surrounded him. 

"Why did you make so many MK's MK?!" Mei yelled before Porty MK went up to another button. 

"Whoops! My finger slipped as he hit the button making a giant blaster appear under Mei. Mei screamed in fear as Y/N looked at her even more worried. 

"Mei!" both MK and Y/N yelled before Porty MK chuckled. 

"Get em boys." He said, as the rest of the MK clones charged at MK. Y/N shut her eyes, not wanting to see MK possibly get hurt. 

"Y/N!" She opened her eyes and saw Mei and MK in front of her, she sighed in relief. 

"No, Wait! Mei! Y/N! How you know I'm not the real MK? There's two of as at this Porty." The clone then realized what they had said. "Ah shoot, I played ma self." MK then slapped Porty MK on the forehead, as he started to glow gold. "Never forget da music...See ya later Y/N." He said before exploding into hair. They stared at where the clone was standing before Mei spoke to MK. 

"Nice work baldi" 

"What was I thinking?" MK said, Y/N then went up to him and pat his shoulder. 

"Don't worry, I got you buddy!" Mei said before she placed some of the hair on the ground on MK's head. 

"Is it noticeable?" MK asked looking at both Y/N and Mei. 

"Not at all my boy" Mei said with a raspy voice while stroking her made up beard made from MK's hair from the ground. MK snickered 

"Gross don't stroke it!" He said, as Y/N quietly laughed. 

[To Be Continued]

Words-1494

-Notes-

I'm currently also making more art of Y/N, so yea.

Have a great day!