Awake

3rd Person's POV

It has been a month since Khun Vegas was admitted to the hospital...and ever since he has not yet been fully awake..

He'll just wake up for a moment...eat his food...drink medicine and sleep...

When the news came that he finally woke up....Khun Macau was the first one to rush to the hospital...

He begged Pete to drive him there... however he was stopped by Khun Tankhun... saying that Pete is tired and that it's already late...

However Pete insisted that he is not tired and that he will accompany him there...

When they arrived at the hospital Khun Macau ran instantly towards Khun Vegas' hospital room..

He hugged his brother and cried...

Khun Vegas tried to comfort his little brother...

Pete chose not to enter the room to give them space and also because he still doesn't have the courage to face Khun Vegas just yet..

After that heartwarming reunion Khun Macau noticed that Pete was not inside the room ..

"Phi Pete? Why did you not come inside?" Khun Macau asks...as he was about to open the door..

"It's okay Khun Macau ... I'll just stand guard from here..." Pete says..

Khun Macau wanted to insist...

"But Phi-..."

"It's okay Macau let him be..." Khun Vegas spoke with a hoarse and gentle  voice..

"But Hia.." Khun Macau protests...

"It's okay .. it's okay...come here...it looks like you've grown a lot... I just slept for a couple of weeks but you look like you're taller than me now..." Khun Vegas says as he pats Khun Macau's head...

"I'm not Hia...stop teasing me..." Khu Macau gets shy..

Khun Vegas gestures for a hug..which Khun Macau complies..

"My little brother... I love you so much..." Khun Vegas says as he hugs his little brother tightly..

"Hia...is there something wrong?.." Khun Macau asks... he's worried about the sudden behavior of his big brother..

And this usually happens when Khun Vegas is not feeling well or he's about to do something dangerous...

"Hia... please don't do anything dangerous anymore.. I'm begging you.. I won't be able to take it if something bad happens to you again..please.." Khun Macau says while tears streaming down his face...

"I'm so sorry Macau... I'll ask uncle not to give me tasks like this okay?.." Khun Vegas tries to calm his little brother..

After that Khun Macau stops crying...

After a few minutes it was time for the nurse to check up on Khun Vegas...

"Excuse me Khun..." The nurse enters..

And then Khun Vegas just nods...

The nurse twists the lock of the door and tries to close it...but Pete didn't allow her...

"Please don't close the door.." Pete said to the nurse as he holds the door preventing it from closing..

The nurse was a bit startled...and appears to be nervous...