Ignorance

Pete's POV

I woke up the next day feeling unwell...

And when I say unwell... literally my head hurts... and I feel like at any moment I'll puke..

Damn!.. I'm not going to drink again..NEVER..

But...

It feels like I missed something...

Did something happen last night besides us going to the bar??

As usual I go directly to the bathroom to take a shower...after that I directly go to the kitchen so that I can eat breakfast...

I'll drink medicine later for this headache..

"Ohh.. Pete good morning!" Pol said with a bright smile while holding a cup of coffee...

"Yeah....*ugh*" I grunted as I felt a sharp pain on my head... I massage my temples.

"What's wrong?" Pol asked...

"This headache is killing me..." I replied to him..

After that conversation I went to get some food to fill my stomach....

I'm starving!!..

Let's see what to eat....hmmmm...

"Boo!!" A sudden voice rang in my ear...

"Agghhhh!!!" I shout as I look back at the person who has almost sent me to my death bed... I glared daggers at him...

"Ahahhahahaha!!!" He laughs...almost kneeling to the floor as he curls up on his stomach....

This guy is really crazy..I wonder why I get to be friends with him?

Ugh..thinking about it just makes my head hurt more..

By the way the person who just spooked me was Porsche..

The guy looks like he's just discovered how to laugh...the bastard...

Ughh...my chest hurts...

"Are you okay? You look pale...was it the drinks last night??" Porsche asks with a worried face...

"You guys are to blame for this!..." I say to him accusingly...

These guys don't know when to stop making fun of me....

"We shouldn't have made him drink that hard Ai Porsche...he was so drunk that he even begged for a hug from Khun Veg-..agrghpffff!! *muffled sounds*"..Pol tries to take off Porsche hands from his mouth...

Poor guy seems to be fighting for his right to breathe...

"Huh? What did you say Pol? To whom did I beg a hug for?" I ask Pol...but he is currently struggling to get Porche's hand off of his mouth.."Ai Porche...stop covering his mouth.." I come closer to the both of them and starts to help Pol...

When we finally remove his hands..

"Now Pol tell me...who did I beg to hug me?" I ask him adamantly..

"Umm.." he takes a look at Porche..and the guy just looks at him like saying 'If you tell him about it you're dead' kinda stare..

"You begged a hug from Khun Kinn last night...I think you were mistaking him for someone else.." and this time it's Arm who just suddenly butt's in on our conversation..