Confusion

Pete's POV

I had fun with everyone earlier..it made me forget about my PROBLEM..just a little..

Everytime I see chains, noodles, whips, and other things that Vegas and I had shared memories with... I can't help but feel empty...like I feel something is missing..but I can't point out what it is..why am I feeling like this?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear my best friend calling for me..

"Hey?! Ai Pete.. I've been calling you for a while now...what are you thinking so deeply about ..that you can't even hear me calling for you? Is there something wrong?" He asks me.. curiosity and concern is visible in his expressions.

"Ohh.. it's nothing..hahahaha.. don't we have to go to Yok's bar tonight? Khun Noo might get mad at us if we don't go" I said to change the topic... I don't wanna talk about my problems right now..

"Ai Pete.. don't change the topic now.. you've been dodging our questions about what REALLY happened to you since you came back.. can't you even tell me?" He asked desperately..

I know he wants to help me and comfort me..but I'm not ready and I don't even understand what I'm feeling right now..I feel...

I feel so confused..

"There's nothing really wrong with me.. I'm FINE...what I told you guys was the truth..no more no less..." I told him firmly.. hiding my confused self so that he won't ask anymore.

He sighed..

I'm so...so sorry Porche..but even if you are my best friend I can't really tell you what happened right now..

"If you don't tell me right now.. I'll ask-" his sentence was cut by a loud knock at the door.

[Knock..knock]
.
.
.
.

"Hey guys?!! .. let's go..Khun Noo wants us to go to Yok's bar right now.." it was Pol..

Isn't it too early?

I looked at the clock..ohhh.. I was wrong..look at the time

It's already this late?

"Okay ..okay.. we'll be out in a minute.." Porche replied...

Haaaa...this is going to be a long night..
.
.
.

~AT YOK'S BAR~

This is bad!..

The bar is packed!..there are too many people.. I really wish that Khun Noo just rented the whole bar ...but he said the more, the merrier...😔😔

I'm feeling uncomfortable right now..cold sweats are running down my skin..

Someone tapped my shoulder..

I flinched ..

"Hey Pete are you alright?" It was Arm..

"Huh? A-aahh yes .. I'm fine.." I replied.

I have to calm myself down.. I can't panic in front of everyone..

"You don't look fine to me.. you look really pale.." he said with a worried tone.

"It's just the lights... I'm really fine." I said and tapped him in the shoulder too.

"What was it Arm?" Porche asked.