Chapter 1

- Church -

Hyacinth Faith POV

This is the day. This is my most awaiting day of my life. Im going to marry the man of my life but sad to say im not the woman of his life.

Ugh drama na naman ba? Kausap ko sa sarili ko pampaalis kaba. Eto na naglalakad na ko sa aisle lahat sila nakatingin sakin ng mayroong halo na paghanga sa kanilang mata. Sa magkabilang gilid ko ay ang parents ko.
"Mom, Dad thankyou." sabi ko.

"Dont cry my princess. This is your day. You know how much we love you right? Smile now." Mom

Di ko namalayan na umiiyak na pala ko. Buti nalang at waterproof ang nilagay nila sa mata ko. Hoo! Ayan na malapit na kami sakanya, napakagwapo nya talaga. I can't wait to become his wife. Hihi ang landi ko. Di bale di naman nya alam eh tsaka sakanya lang naman ako ganito. Haha!

"Take care of our princess young man." Dad said.

Andito na pala kami. Hayss si daddy talaga ginagawa ako laging baby.

"Y-yes sir." he said.

"You can call me dad now." Dad

Ayun nagman-to-man hug lang sila ni daddy. At pumunta na kami sa harap.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church." The priest started.

Blahblahblahhhhh.....

"Do you hyacinth faith wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

" Yes father, I will." I truthfully said.

"Do you Asher Quinn wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded Wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"Y-yes, I will." He answered with full of love in his voice. Joke! Hays sagot nya na napipilitan lang. Di pa nga nya mabigkas yung yes eh. Ayos na yun atleast nag-yes diba? diba?

"You may now kiss the bride." Father said.
Yikes! Ayan naaaa hehehe di naman ako excited no. Konti lang ayan na lumalapit na. Ugh sa gilid lang ng lips nya ko hinalikan nakakadisappoint. Ano nga ba magagawa ko. Pinilit lang naman syang gawin to ha ha. :(

"I proudly present to you beloved, Mr. and Mrs Asher Quinn Monteverde." The father ended.

We heard now the loud noise of clapping and shouting of congratulation in our family and some of our relatives. Yes, only our family knew our wedding. Because asher want this to be secret. Hindi okay sakin pero wala naman akong magagawa.

We are now heading to our reception on monteverde's mansion.

I admit, masaya ako sa nangyaring kasal na to. But some part of me are still hurting because I know it would'nt last. This is just only the beginning of my suffering as his wife. I'am Hyacinth Faith Park- Monteverde the suffering wife.

-
Ps. Bear with my wrong english grammar. Feel free to correct me po. Thankyou!